OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bring it on!

I know it's a long shot, but I'm secretly praying for in-stock Uni Horror goodness.

So let it be written, so let it be done:

spook-awesomeness.jpg

AWESOME! :rock :D

Hell yeah. I had a blast last year! If nothing else, my haul was much better than previou...

Oh, no. He's back.

floating_klauder.gif

Damn you, Floating Klauder! Shoo! Go away! And take your Floating MJs with you!
greenchainsaw.gif

Have you forgotten last year? And what I just wrote a few posts back?

Last year the first Spook trailer was released during Comic Con, and the Spook page was unveiled in the August 13th newsletter.

They didn't think it was too early then.

Nice Thriller outfit Scott. LOL LMAO :)

Thanks to all of my friends at Sideshow Collectibles and the Sideshow Freaks Message Boards for making my Thread the Official Thread of the Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2010. :)

The Monster,
Nick

Nice Thriller outfit Scott. LOL LMAO :)

Thanks to all of my friends at Sideshow Collectibles and the Sideshow Freaks Message Boards for making my Thread the Official Thread of the Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2010. :)

The Monster,
Nick

Putting "Official" in the title kinda helped. :lol

In stock or pre order I am game for any release of the Uni Monsters.

Agreed! Hopefully there will be a Phantom piece announced/up for pre-order - it's been toooooo long since there were any SS Phantom items.

But I'd gladly take any Mummy, Creature, Wolf Man, Frankenstein, Dracula, Hunchback, Invisible Man, Mr. Hyde, etc announcements/pre-orders.

Back