OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meh. Reward Points never do me much good. Finally spent the ones I was hoarding for two years. On to the freebees! :lol

Yeah but you get into that whole thing about not getting the points for the thing you spend it and it turns into a whole my RPs should cover at least 90% of the cost, then you think about just how much realistically you spend. I wasted them all on Yoda because it covered the cost completely knowing I wouldn't get points on the backend. Some people look at it as a way to get something cheaper but then if you use them you can't really cancel or you lose them. In reality its more work than it needs to be so I'm meh on points.

Wasted? The only time they are wasted is if the amount of points you would earn is the same as or more than the points you redeemed. In other words, if you redeem enough points to get a 4% discount on an order, you lost on the deal, because the points you earned would have been worth 5% of the value of the order (applied to some future order). But any time you are able to redeem more points than you would earn, you save some money. Obviously, the closer you can get to completely covering the cost of the order, the better the deal becomes for you.

So I'm not sure how it can be considered "wasting" them.

I would be more than happy to get some Rewards Points. Currently, I've got like $10 worth of them. Sure would be nice to bulk things up...

The past two years, I've spent my reward points on the ornaments. Since I roughly 3 times as many points as I normally do (and counting! :yess: ), I may use 'em to put a dent in the Jason PF this year.

Though, I might be better off earning points on Jason...

Decisions, decisions. :dance

Super awesome! Sideshow rocks... as usual! I look forward to receiving my points!

Got my kit. The $20 of reward points is awesome, basically it makes the kit $5 plus shipping and there is WAY more than $5 worth of products in there. Heck, I could see that Pirate selling for $25 alone. So this was an incredible deal.

So I get the kit and feel like Santa at Christmas. Give the doll to my daughter, play peekaboo with my son using the Carcass mask (he loves it) and give the apron to my wife. She was happy until she read what the apron says and thinks I got it to bash her cooking (which isn't all that good to begin with). No good deed goes unpunished. :(

So I get the kit and feel like Santa at Christmas. Give the doll to my daughter, play peekaboo with my son using the Carcass mask (he loves it) and give the apron to my wife. She was happy until she read what the apron says and thinks I got it to bash her cooking (which isn't all that good to begin with). No good deed goes unpunished. :(

That's so cool Nam. It's neat to be able to share such things with your family and have them enjoy it. (disregarding the last bit :lol)

Wore my new apron tonight.

33615_1655214982589_1303519969_31767230_2829333_n.jpg

Yeah but you get into that whole thing about not getting the points for the thing you spend it and it turns into a whole my RPs should cover at least 90% of the cost, then you think about just how much realistically you spend. I wasted them all on Yoda because it covered the cost completely knowing I wouldn't get points on the backend. Some people look at it as a way to get something cheaper but then if you use them you can't really cancel or you lose them. In reality its more work than it needs to be so I'm meh on points.

I save them up till I have enough to take enough of something I really want.(I know thats generic). I had $47 dollars worth of points I just used on Dusty. Made him $90 which is a fantastic price for him. If I see something I want and have enough points to cut it down some I use them. So I never feel like points are meh but to each their own.

Got mine today at work and the girls i work with wanted to steal the doll for their kids and were running around the office with the mask lol

now bring the spooky show and some great deals and im happy :)

Back