OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trick or treat. get one of the Kit owners to check!!:yess:
The mistress will be also adding a gifty to the kit for one of the kit owners!

:clap now I am really excited to get my Spook kit, it will be here tomorrow.:yess:

Did anyone follow the QR code on the kit? I think you are all looking for the wrong surprise!!!!
Buffy girl! No smacking on the Kit! Real zombies dont travel well without dry ice!

Hmmm, I didn't take that into consideration...and no smacking here, remember...I DID say I would wear the apron and nothing else. :yess:

Just received the kit. Masked is a paper mask on a stick and GC was for $10.:monkey2

Does that apply for all of them, the 10 GC? I only applied for the free zombie mask. I double dare Chicky to do something amazing for kit owners :wink1:

My youngest opened the kit with me and this is what she claimed as hers. She didn't want the doll, the stickers, or the container...

:lol

img0669wx.jpg

img0676wp.jpg

img0677h.jpg

Which usually means the evening of the 24th. :lol

But that's still cool, because I want to add them to my existing points and apply them toward one of the surprise in-stock goodies that will be revealed during Spook. (I'll have almost $150 in points available by that time
nod.gif
)

Back