OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:horror that is HUGE....such an awesome piece congrats!

Thanks. It's heavy as hell too....and dangerous. I now own the Bloody variant. While I was trying to open it and put the shells in, my hand was holding it under the hinge. When it popped open, my hand got caught in the hinge and Big Baby ate a nice chunk of skin.:lol

Thanks. It's heavy as hell too....and dangerous. I now own the Bloody variant. While I was trying to open it and put the shells in, my hand was holding it under the hinge. When it popped open, my hand got caught in the hinge and Big Baby ate a nice chunk of skin.:lol

:rotfl :goodpost:

Spook is now over for me as well. MJ came about a week ago and Whiplash showed up on Friday.

All in all, it was a good time! :clap

spooktacular ends for my wife and I tonight....she is going to go pick up her freddy vs jason scream scene ex

With Spook winding down (even the Losers thread is getting quiet :monkey2), and B&W Friday upon us, I thought I'd offer a new sig banner for people to use for the next few days:

bw10_sig1.png

:D

Thanks Robo! :rock

Spooktacular draws to a close for me...my HotToys T800 arrived today!

Anyone here have one of those, I have a question about the change-out arm...if so, PM me.

And now Spook is officially over for me:

drz.jpg

Had a ton of fun, can't wait until next year! :D

Just got notice that my DD vs. Punisher dio shipped! Come Friday Spook will officially be over for me.

Back