OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2542595839_b138b55cbe.jpg

Avfin, you're so adorable!

I didn't get mine either so i sent them a email here what they said

Thank you for your recent email. My records indicate that an email was never received regarding your payment option for your prize (it may have gotten caught up in a spam filter). If you could simply reply back to this email with your payment option, we’ll get your prize processed and shipped to you ASAP.

I guess I'm the only person still waiting on a Spook prize?

Maybe I should call them on Monday. :(

I called Sideshow yesterday and after a 5 minute phone call with Jennifer I got everything squared away. Buffy should now be on her way to my house. :yess:

I called Sideshow yesterday and after a 5 minute phone call with Jennifer I got everything squared away. Buffy should now be on her way to my house. :yess:

Received that piece for Christmas you're going to love it! :hi5:

I just talked with Jennifer At SSC because i haven't received my Exclusive Toht figure yet that I won. I guess there was a shipping error, but I should receive it on tuesday. Anybody want to buy it from me? Im going to be selling it.

I just talked with Jennifer At SSC because i haven't received my Exclusive Toht figure yet that I won. I guess there was a shipping error, but I should receive it on tuesday. Anybody want to buy it from me? Im going to be selling it.

That figure is actually quite amazing. I wont it, too. I traded it with a friend here but still, worth the win.

SSC if you're listening I was really bummed about not getting Palpy and this Throne during Spook. If someone hasn't claimed theirs I'd gladly give it a good home. :D

SSC if you're listening I was really bummed about not getting Palpy and this Throne during Spook. If someone hasn't claimed theirs I'd gladly give it a good home. :D

You are out of luck Mike...there are 3 contests which, according to their respective pages, still have winners in a pending state...and none of them are Palpatine and his Throne:

X-Men vs Sentinel #3: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?p=27817
Vader Oversized VCD: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?p=27725
Mort Color Vinyl: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?p=27229

^ I just got my X-Men Vs Sentinel 3.

But...I may sell it. I just have no where to put it. :lol

It's cool, and I love that I won it. Thanks Sideshow!

But it's just too out of place for me. Anyone want to trade for somethin cool? :lol Perhaps some Hot Toys?

^ I just got my X-Men Vs Sentinel 3.

But...I may sell it. I just have no where to put it. :lol

It's cool, and I love that I won it. Thanks Sideshow!

But it's just too out of place for me. Anyone want to trade for somethin cool? :lol Perhaps some Hot Toys?

I'd love to help you out with that, but I'm cash-poor right now, and the only Hot Toys I have is the T800 I won in Spooktacular, and I don't want to give him up (even though I still haven't been able to install the robotic arm).

Back