OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even though I haven't found this spook particularly fun, I still love ssc. There's no question that they are a great company. :rock

just to change the subject a bit......................DAMN THAT WAS A BAD ASS RACE AT TALLEDEGA TODAY.............:woo

okay, back to the spook ............:wave

Yep, I agree completely.

eh...........i would say they were a great company, but now just a very good one. The reason why they give away so much during this event is cause they know they cant sell it and they use it for advertising their company.

The reason why they give away so much during this event is cause they know they cant sell it and they use it for advertising their company.
Well, that's sort of been the reasoning behind every Spooktacular. They mostly give away the slow sellers that they are unlikely to sell anyway. It's still cool.

eh...........i would say they were a great company, but now just a very good one. The reason why they give away so much during this event is cause they know they cant sell it and they use it for advertising their company.

And that is bad because...???? What other company out there throws a halloween event and gives away free items? Not to mention this year they have given away pre-order items and have had a ton of contests for popular and wanted items....Even if I hadn't won something this year I still would say sideshow is GREAT!!!

And Dusty has been giving away items via PMs in chat for the last hour or more for those who haven't won anything yet!!

I always have trouble with Chat. Either I can't get in or I'm too stupid to win the trivia questions. Still fun though. I say Sideshow is an Awesome company!!

Back