OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol:lol:lol

you gotta work at night and sleep all day.

Same here. :( :(

I'll take that back, Wed and Fri, I've got a chance!!!!! :hi5:

Screen+shot+2010-07-11+at+7.42.00+PM.png

You "tried the mistress"... quit starin at them fun bags, and look at the kitty cat, or near it.

So you want me to stop looking at one part of her and start looking at another..or near it?

I agree but a lot of people lurk to try and win prizes - can't blame them , but all of us on the board get some extra chances to win

This year seems like there's so many places to try to keep up on. The boards, the chat (no one can get to from the office - lol), SSC Facebook, Mort Facebook, Twitter, news posts, every page on the web site, QR codes, orange/red codes, Mort comics, the Mistress, etc (in case I'm missing a place)... :google

Kudos to anyone who wins if they're keeping up on all of this.

This year seems like there's so many places to try to keep up on. The boards, the chat (no one can get to from the office - lol), SSC Facebook, Mort Facebook, Twitter, news posts, every page on the web site, QR codes, orange/red codes, Mort comics, the Mistress, etc (in case I'm missing a place)... :google

Kudos to anyone who wins if they're keeping up on all of this.

Yeah, frankly it's a little overwhelming.

Back