OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wait though, i thought it was 1 "big" prize per person per day? Didn't ozzfan win a hellboy and LOTR dio today? Did they lift that rule?

What was the chat question he won the HB?

The question was "Where was the person who played the Berserker Predator born and raised?"

I knew because I just met Brian Steele at a horror convention last weekend and he told me! He said he liked being on the east coast because of all the leaves changing color, and that it reminded him of being a young boy in Michigan.

It was like that scene in Wayne's World where Chris Farley tells them all about the route of Mr. Big, and they're like, "why is he telling us all this?" and then they need the info at the end of the movie! :yess:

I think you can't win 2 in chat - the sscollectors board is kinda a seperate thing because not all people in spooktacular participate on the board

The question was "Where was the person who played the Berserker Predator born and raised?"

I knew because I just met Brian Steele at a horror convention last weekend and he told me! He said he liked being on the east coast because of all the leaves changing color, and that it reminded him of being a young boy in Michigan.

It was like that scene in Wayne's World where Chris Farley tells them all about the route of Mr. Big, and they're like, "why is he telling us all this?" and then they need the info at the end of the movie! :yess:

Yea that is awesome. You were meant to win that.

Back