OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bruce looks great!!

I want to officially announce that the Jaws Maquette has replaced Bossk has the thing I will always ask for from Sideshow. :rock

Just got my Chicky prize today- an ALIENS VCD (Alien Warrior)! Unfortunately, I already have one. If a fellow freak would like to pay for shipping (US only), I'll gladly pass along my good fortune.

Thanks again, CHICKY!!

The prize has now been spoken for.

Last edited:
I got my Chicky "wicked" prize just now: The Exclusive Habinger. So cool, a zombie priest!!! He may become a rotting endor trooper.

Thanks Chicky and SS for Spooktacular. The amount of fun I had was inversely proportional to the amount of sleep I was able to get! I loved every second.

Got CHAINSAW exclusive and my Chicky prize: Ed from Shaun of the Dead.
Thanks Chicky!!! I thought I had to pay the shipping but it just appeared out of nowhere! Sideshow ROCKS!!!!

Got the Alien VCD and Alien Warrior VCD figures!

On another note, I was watching the latest South Park episode online last night and they had a part where someone was holding up a Liberace picture. It made me laugh out loud cause I remembered there were some of the same pictures in this thread a while back. :lol:lol

:slap............& 6mil wants a liberace PF.........:lol

Did someone say Liberace PF:chew

*waits on another beatdown from barryo*

chainsaw_tattoo.jpg

I got my Chicky "wicked" prize just now: The Exclusive Habinger. So cool, a zombie priest!!! He may become a rotting endor trooper.

I'm praying that's what I get. He and the Prophet are the only ones I still need for my Dead collection...

From what people are saying, it sounds like I may be getting my Stealth Iron Man LSB sooner than I had expected. I wonder if we really don't have to pay shipping or if they will be contacting us after the fact. Either way, I'm looking forward to it. :rock

Back