OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yesterday I received barryo's custom hippie zombie that he gave away in the contest he posted here. Thanks barryo!

Now, besides brains, what else do I feed him? :monkey1

How 'bout this then - Spook threads by total post count:

2006 - 2457
2007 - 3328
2008 - 3321
2009 - 9236 and counting!!!! :rock:rock:rock

Shoot, almost all of us need a GC to buy something! I still need one to finally get that damn Alien VCD....

Yeah, I'm definitely still holding out hope for those who haven't won anything. And I'm not too proud to admit that I'm still holding on to the possibility that I might finally score that Alien VCD...

I'm jealous! Alien VCD FTW!

My Chicky forum contest prize just arrrived!! Guess what it is?

:joy :chew :chew :joy

Such a fun piece! I don't have anything else like it! :rock

Further proof that SSC is an a-m-a-z-i-n-g company! Thanks yet again to Chicky, SSC, and the freakiest Freaks this side of Freakytown!

EDIT: It was a "wicked" prize, if you're interested. But it's worth noting that I screwed up my first entry by specifically requesting an Alien VCD instead of simply stating wicked (I corrected my mistake and submitted a new entry within the minute), so take that for what you will. :lol

Last edited:
Congrats to all the Chicky contest winners!

I didn't win in any of them.

sad-cat.jpg

;)

Got my icky prize

An Alien Warrior VCD. :rock :rock The guy is cute and much bigger than I expected. Thanks Sideshow and Chicky! :D :woo

And yes I know "that's what she said"....:lol

That's excellent. Congrats!!! So who here, besides me, is still waiting on their awesome chicky contest prize to come?

Note: This is for chicky's forum contest.

I just received my "last minute hope to god I can win" prize from Chicky. An INSANELY large box containing my Jaws statue, I did not realize just how big this thing was. He may have to live up at work in my office with me.

Thanks again to SS and to Chicky, I can't even recall another company who is so generous with their customers. You guys have a customer and collector for life.

congrats again desilu............thats an awesome prize for sure.
yep, sideshow bar none is the best....... :rock

i still havent recieved anything as of yet.............:monkey2

but im hoping today...........:banana

Back