OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
congrats again desilu............thats an awesome prize for sure.
yep, sideshow bar none is the best....... :rock

i still havent recieved anything as of yet.............:monkey2

but im hoping today...........:banana

Thanks doll! Next Spooktacular I am looking again for you to be my lucky charm ;)

I just received my "last minute hope to god I can win" prize from Chicky. An INSANELY large box containing my Jaws statue, I did not realize just how big this thing was. He may have to live up at work in my office with me.

Thanks again to SS and to Chicky, I can't even recall another company who is so generous with their customers. You guys have a customer and collector for life.

Is this from the movie quote chat contest??

Yes! someone got something besides wicked :rock yea I though alien can be icky or wicked, same with the dead

Got my icky prize

An Alien Warrior VCD. :rock :rock The guy is cute and much bigger than I expected. Thanks Sideshow and Chicky! :D :woo

And yes I know "that's what she said"....:lol

Got my icky prize

An Alien Warrior VCD. :rock :rock The guy is cute and much bigger than I expected. Thanks Sideshow and Chicky! :D :woo

And yes I know "that's what she said"....:lol

Congrats Jen, glad your icky finally showed up! I love my vcd collection, they're fun little collectibles tat I don't worry about dropping...

Missed delivery of my UPS package.... I will be picking it up tonight.... it is 3.5 pounds so i dont know what it is? ahhhhh my mind is going crazy

Congrats to all the Chicky contest winners!

I didn't win in any of them.

sad-cat.jpg

;)

It's OK Robo!! Happy Birthday!!:fest:fest:fireworks

Yes, it was. I'm surprised how quick he got here.

YAY! Mine should hopefully be here soon then!!! Did you get an email notification that it shipped?

Missed delivery of my UPS package.... I will be picking it up tonight.... it is 3.5 pounds so i dont know what it is? ahhhhh my mind is going crazy

It's a 12" figure probably. I think the CHAINSAW or Ed was 3.5 lbs...

:rock

I got my CHAINSAW today! Plus two more packages to add! It's like Christmas at Boba Fett's!

The other two was a Harbinger and the Butcher! YEAH!

I still have a keychain and a Vol. 10 catalog coming as well. Just waiting for the notices. :rock

I gotta say that I'm jealous (even though I live on the east coast) seeing everyone get their packages from Spook. Can't wait until mine arrives!!

should be able to pick up my prize in a few hours... in my pom to chicky I chose

Hellboy
Alien/Predator
Legend

So I am wondering what the prize will be... so excited:chew

and I still have one from the first 75 on sideshows site to get

Someone posted in here they got an officer Kane... I was looking at that piece and boy does it look sweet! I may have to get one:joy

Thanks doll! Next Spooktacular I am looking again for you to be my lucky charm ;)
DEAL !.......:lol
WHAT?!?!?!?!:horror
yep, he requested this several times.........lol.
It's OK Robo!! Happy Birthday:fireworks
yes happy birthday Robodad.......:happybday
I gotta say that I'm jealous (even though I live on the east coast) seeing everyone get their packages from Spook. Can't wait until mine arrives!!
im out east as well............(florida)......shipping takes a tad longer...

Sneaky, sneaky that Mistress is... :naughty
sneaky...........yet wonderful & kind & beautiful..............(it's never too late to suck up is it???)....:lol
Someone posted in here they got an officer Kane... I was looking at that piece and boy does it look sweet! I may have to get one:joy
i have dallas & wish i would have got kane to go with him, may yet still.

im forgetting something.......:confused:

OH YEA........CHAINSAW...........:banana

Well I couldn't stand it I had to unpack Bruce the shark. You'll have to forgive the sucktacular cell phone picture, but I'm just so thrilled with him.

jaws.jpg

And an added bonus of my Halloween zombie hand?

hand.jpg

Curtsey.gif

Back