OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
chainsaw_tattoo.jpg

COOLEST.... TRAMP STAMP.... EVER!!! :rock

Got CHAINSAW exclusive and my Chicky prize: Ed from Shaun of the Dead.
Thanks Chicky!!! I thought I had to pay the shipping but it just appeared out of nowhere! Sideshow ROCKS!!!!

Awesome dude! :rock just out of curiosity what did you pick to get Ed??

Got my icky prize

An Alien Warrior VCD. :rock :rock The guy is cute and much bigger than I expected. Thanks Sideshow and Chicky! :D :woo

And yes I know "that's what she said"....:lol

Jen, weren't you a winner of the first 20 contest? I was on that list too but sadly nothing for me yet. I'm sure my wicked prize will show up by next week:D

Round 2 of my Spooktacular swag showed up today :banana

So far, my free catalog 10 and Patient Zero PF are here and now my 'wicked' item....

Hot Toys Dog Alien. :rock I'm not an Aliens collector, but it is an extremely impressive, massive piece. Thank you Sideshow & Chicky!!!

Round 2 of my Spooktacular swag showed up today :banana

So far, my free catalog 10 and Patient Zero PF are here and now my 'wicked' item....

Hot Toys Dog Alien. :rock I'm not an Aliens collector, but it is an extremely impressive, massive piece. Thank you Sideshow & Chicky!!!

Hmm....I wonder if that will be my wicked prize also?

Congrats on that:rock

I just received my prize from Chicky's contest here on the forum...

I got the exclusive...TWO HEADS! WAHOOOO.

Thank you so much Sideshow Collectibles and Chicky for giving me something I've wanted for so long.

I just received my prize from Chicky's contest here on the forum...

I got the exclusive...TWO HEADS! WAHOOOO.

Thank you so much Sideshow Collectibles and Chicky for giving me something I've wanted for so long.

Yay, you got Spike!!!!!!! :banana:banana:banana:chew:chew:chew:chew

Back