Show us some Pumpkinhead!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats, Nazgul-King! The SOTA figure has such a great sculpt, it really is a must-have for any Pumpkinhead fan.

That said, I strongly recommend getting a stand for it; a large Kaiser doll stand works well. Those legs are hollow and they will warp over time if the weight of the body is not supported.

Congrats, Nazgul-King! The SOTA figure has such a great sculpt, it really is a must-have for any Pumpkinhead fan.

That said, I strongly recommend getting a stand for it; a large Kaiser doll stand works well. Those legs are hollow and they will warp over time if the weight of the body is not supported.

Thanks! Yeah, I actually have a large Kaiser stand on the way for him. I have all my 18" NECA figures on them. I even modified one to use for my TOTS lifesize Gremlin. Our 1/1 scale Church from Pet Sematary doesn't need one.:lol

20190504_081314.jpg

A couple pics of my old Mcfarlane Pumpkinhead. I still love this one but am really happy that I finally caved in and tracked down the Sota version.

20191018_125812.jpg

20191018_125831.jpg

Super cool! I love seeing pics of this guy in poses. Mine is still in his blister so I never get to play with him.

I'm hoping NECA will do an Ultimate version of him. I love the boxes they come in. It's like my old cds, I used to love the look of them all together on my shelf. A blister pack would not fit into my collection.

As much as I love both the McFarlane and SOTA figures, the one thing they both lack are the proper, movie-accurate paint apps. A Pumpkinhead by NECA with all of those proper colors and all of the articulation of their xenomorphs would be a dream come true.

Back