Show us some Pumpkinhead!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a 1/1 I did a couple of years ago, I ended up selling it to a collector. I was really big, I was really happy with how it came out though.

IMG_0084.JPGIMG_0079.JPG
IMG_0076.JPGIMG_0078.JPG

Thanks guys! Monte Ward sculpted the head, and I made the body, assembled, and did all of the finishing work.

Fishzilla, that is glorious! Makes me wish there were more high end collectibles of Pumpkinhead available, made by a company that could do it justice like your bust does.

Thanks for sharing the vid.
I use to watch that show all the time.
I stopped watching after Jerry Macaluso lost.

Thanks for posting, Burtial. Always nice to see the Sideshow maquette; it's such a rarity with only 150 made. Also, that chestburster (repainted HCG?) looks fantastically grisly.

Here's the jewel of my Pumpkinhead collection. There is so much personality sculpted into his expression.
pumpkinhead1.jpg

I love it so much. I think I have seen this somewhere before, but I can't remember where. His expression is perfect.

That SOTA is a great figure! And they are getting harder and harder to come by. Nice score!

Thanks man! Yeah, I figured that I better stop putting it off and get one while I still can. The sculpt and detail is amazing. Your repainted one is outstanding BTW.:rock

Last edited:
Back