OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, I was sitting hunched over my keyboard like a ^^^^ing puppet master. Think I threw my back out. :p:lol

Irish is using his iPhone to chat guys, so that's an option via $2 app if you have one.

I'd gladly take a 1:1 Angel of Death bust!!! Even the framed art pieces for Abe, Sammael, and Kroenen that they have had in stock for forever would work too!!! How about it... eh... eh... :naughty:D

I want those darn Dead specimens!!! Oh when oh when will they be available? That is the only thing I'm tempted to pre-order.

Congrats to all the freaks who have won during spook! :rock :D

+1
headbang.gif

I won something a few days ago (an emery) - but here's to hoping for something else!

Though last year I came away with the Balrog LSB (best prize last year IMO) so I can't really complain.

What are the people in chat winning? Work blocks the port.

~LoA

I want those darn Dead specimens!!! Oh when oh when will they be available? That is the only thing I'm tempted to pre-order.

I'm with you on that. I feel it's going to be the last thing released on Halloween night. This has been a long week waiting for them.

Are they going to be sold as a 3-pack or are they LSB size?
I really like those a lot.

Back