OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People said yesterday that in the PPO email they got she was silhouetted in the background....so I guess it wasn't a surprise for many.

I still would have preferred the specimens. :lol

You could tell the first Spook PPO was the Hulkbuster too due to the silhouette, though it wasn't as obvious as D Talon.

I was really hoping for a surprise 1/6 item... Tarkin perhaps? :sick

.........And he proceeds to win the $100 GC in chat:lol

Congrats oldtimer:D

Who do you think is more surprised? :lol But I digress, it was a The Dead question and unlike the newbies, anyone who'd been there for the initial joke would've gotten it as well, without having to look it up:

"What was the exclusive for the April Fool's Patient Zero?"

wow...400 Talon's soldout that fast. I was on the dot at 10am and got waitlisted. Could that be possible? eh, I didn't want her anyways

Well I think I got the Exclusive...just never got an order number...but it says that I already have one? :dunno

I missed Monday through thursday so I have no idea whats going on with spooktacular. lol I'm just going to go back and enter contests. Did anyone go in and chat with the Sideshow VP on the 28th?

Back