OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah crap.... Another big pass.

Anyone notice that it seems as if you can just see through the orange part right to the word now? I don't even use my glasses.

you have evolved....too much spook for you!:google

best of luck for all today. I think im going to sit out the rest of the contests except for the scavenger hunt finale. I think its only fair since I won a secret prize from chicky earlier to give everyone else a better chance. :monkey3

That's awfully nice of you vedderone, but I'm with Feathered Serpent. Keep in mind that your secret prize will likely end up being something like a t-shirt or a hat...maybe the keychain... :D

Not that there's anything wrong with those, of course. I'm just saying that if I were you, I'd stay in the hunt for something really cool.

Our odds of winning aren't that great to begin with, what's one more entry?

Ah crap.... Another big pass.

Anyone notice that it seems as if you can just see through the orange part right to the word now? I don't even use my glasses.

Ha ha, Flosi, just look up at a 45 degree angle and you can see the decoder word. No glasses needed

NO, you should enter them all bud!!! Atleast the really good ones, like the redskull PF!!! Only one person will win anyways and the odds of winning are pretty low...And you just may be lucky enough to win more than one prize!!!! :D

good idea...but i would feel guilty about it... I feel lucky enough that chicky selected me out of nowhere on Wednesday...Im trying to spread the love :peace

you have evolved....too much spook for you!:google

:lol

Can you imagine? Years from now, we'll all be able to see decoder words without glasses, unscramble things in .02 seconds, spin like a keychain and float like MJ!

We'll be the next step in human evolution!

Fear us, puny hu-mons! We are The Spooktaculores!:emperor

good idea...but i would feel guilty about it... I feel lucky enough that chicky selected me out of nowhere on Wednesday...Im trying to spread the love :peace

Don't feel guilty..That's what spook is all about...sometimes you win nothing, sometimes alittle, sometimes alot!!! So don't worry about it or feel bad and enter away!!! :D

:lol

Can you imagine? Years from now, we'll all be able to see decoder words without glasses, unscramble things in .02 seconds, spin like a keychain and float like MJ!

We'll be the next step in human evolution!

Fear us, puny hu-mons! We are The Spooktaculores!:emperor

i woke up today and screamed out the following:
turkeypoly,banweewount,vanhelsing,chickenfeed,coffin and other words that mean nothing to me...i think i have a problem.

Don't feel guilty..That's what spook is all about...sometimes you win nothing, sometimes alittle, sometimes alot!!! So don't worry about it or feel bad and enter away!!! :D

yea I guess but IM hoping that the thing I won from Chicky will be awesome! she asked me to list the top three licenses I collect from so Im hoping its a sweet treat:monkey5

plus I really am just enjoying chatting with you all. You guys and gals are all so frinedly I love it!:wacky

I am having difficulty with the alien head contest...It's not alien related?

I'll be in the chat in about 15 mins. But like I'll win :p

Back