OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Darth Talon is pretty damn sweet looking. Don't collect SW though. I may order just to help someone out who might have missed it.

I won something a few days ago (an emery) - but here's to hoping for something else!

Though last year I came away with the Balrog LSB (best prize last year IMO) so I can't really complain.

What are the people in chat winning? Work blocks the port.

~LoA

They just gave away $100 GC. Congrats on the Balrog LSB!! That's sweet! :rock :rock

I won something a few days ago (an emery) - but here's to hoping for something else!

Though last year I came away with the Balrog LSB (best prize last year IMO) so I can't really complain.

What are the people in chat winning? Work blocks the port.

~LoA

I think if I ever won something that nice, Balrog LSB, I'd go nuts. Something of that ilk would be super cool to win! Congrats.

i am all types of confused right now lol. I assumed the surprise ppo would be the pf of franklin richards???? what is the world coming too?

i am all types of confused right now lol. I assumed the surprise ppo would be the pf of franklin richards???? what is the world coming too?

People said yesterday that in the PPO email they got she was silhouetted in the background....so I guess it wasn't a surprise for many.

I still would have preferred the specimens. :lol

hey nam....heard you got a $100 GC....sooooooooo....i got this flabio poster...its priceless..or worth a $100GC.

People said yesterday that in the PPO email they got she was silhouetted in the background....so I guess it wasn't a surprise for many.

I still would have preferred the specimens. :lol

i saw the silhouette too. i was just being an ass. I was hoping for something other than Talon though. Like a real suprise..but i guess if noone leaked her image it would have been an out of left field ppo.

1:6 just seems like it would be too small for all that detail. :dunno

Why wouldn't it fit with the PZ PF since that's 1:4 scale? :confused:

I agree about the detail. I just don't think it'd fit display-wise with PZ. He stands soooooo much taller with his base and these look more like chess pieces.

hey nam....heard you got a $100 GC....sooooooooo....i got this flabio poster...its priceless..or worth a $100GC.

Hit up that special bus guy. :lol

I think if I ever won something that nice, Balrog LSB, I'd go nuts. Something of that ilk would be super cool to win! Congrats.

Thanks :D I had to borrow a car to pick it up (it wouldn't fit in mine!) from UPS (because I missed them 3 times). It's an incredible piece!!! :D :D

~LoA

Back