Official Rob Zombie "HALLOWEEN 2" Thread - SPOLIERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
l_56d07f7e483f4e03b0982a7440ca634a.jpg

Interesting, Michael Myers as a Hodie! I expect to see him hanging around my local shopping center with a can of beer in one hand and his cadburys ring tone in the other! LOL :rotfl:lol:rotfl

I am the biggest fan of the Halloween franchise you will ever speak to. Just because I state my opinion and defend it with reasons of why I feel the way I do, I am on no way, shape or form a troll. These threads turn negative as soon as the discussion stops and the name-calling starts. I think I clearly stated that I understand the film has its fans and that is fine...I am just not one of them.

If you get upset at seeing opinions other than your own, start an official RZ Halloween appreciation thread. I can promise I won't be commenting there.

If not, please feel free to comment on why you love RZ Halloween so much. I would love to read what you have to say, as I welcome discussion and debate. :duff:

It's not the opinions that bother me. It's the fact that 90% of the comments about this movie in this thread are negative about the film. If you want me to make an appreciation thread, Perhaps this could be the bash Rob Zombie and his Halloween remakes thread? Hmmm...

From what I gather he wanders around for two years in H2. His "look" would only go unnoticed on Halloween. He would need some sort of disguise, hence the hood. Makes perfect sense to me. Also, I kinda like the look of it.

I'm ok with the hoodie in the movie the way it's used, I just think regardless of the hoodie, it's a weak poster graphic.

From what I gather he wanders around for two years in H2..

Waa ?. :confused:

:lol

He wanders around for 2 years ?.... after hes just murdered all those people in the first ?.
Hmm.... this is sounding more ridiculous by the minute. :monkey1:monkey3
:lol

I'm ok with the hoodie in the movie the way it's used, I just think regardless of the hoodie, it's a weak poster graphic.

I thought that too. Looks like a rushed job.

From what I gather he wanders around for two years in H2. His "look" would only go unnoticed on Halloween. He would need some sort of disguise, hence the hood. Makes perfect sense to me. Also, I kinda like the look of it.

2 years!!! This is going to be a long movie!

No, I believe the concept is he's been wandering for 2 years when he reappears, not that we follow events over a 2 year period.

Back