Rob Zombie to direct Halloween sequel.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You want irony? I was just cast for a bit role in H2 (which is filming here in ATL). :lol Got the call earlier for the part of "guy in authentic Old West Cowboy costume" at some kind of huge Halloween rave party. With any luck, I might end up a victim of The Shape, but 99.9% chance I'll just be seen in the background for a sec in the final cut. But oh well, free money (and Craft Services food)! :rock

You want irony? I was just cast for a bit role in H2 (which is filming here in ATL). :lol Got the call earlier for the part of "guy in authentic Old West Cowboy costume" at some kind of huge Halloween rave party. With any luck, I might end up a victim of The Shape, but 99.9% chance I'll just be seen in the background for a sec in the final cut. But oh well, free money (and Craft Services food)! :rock

You luck SOB, I'd love to be in a Halloween movie.

Oooh! I love Danielle Harris. :drool

Seriously, though, I'll let you know who/what I see on the set. We're shooting for 2 nights next week.

Very awesome dude! congrats!

What a coincidence. I got a call today saying I was gonna be the part of "guy who punches guy in authentic Old West Cowboy costume" :rock

See you on set douchey.

That would be awesome! :lol

If I can swing it logistically (and they don't outlaw & confiscate phones), I'll post brief Twitter updates directly from the set.

What I'd give to be on set as a photog, to be able to snap a shot of The Shape in the movie environment would be a huge milestone for me.

16.gif

And Congrats, Carl. Very cool!
beerbang.gif

Back