Rob Zombie to direct Halloween sequel.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the Jason remakes are going to do much better than the halloween remakes.
I think they have stuck to the key story more and have pretty much kept the same atmosphere alive.
Imo though I'm doubting this will be better than the first ( remake ). I'm not expecting much anyway.

Today's the day! (Or, tonight rather).

Maybe Myers will get to take out this dweeb:

l_b352857a847a42109279779dbaa96746.jpg

How funny, Irish! A good friend of mine was also casted in the same scene as you. He was casted as "guy with lounge singer outfit" in the same rave party.

Look out for a guy dressed with that outfit with a Fu-Manchu moustache and long sideburns.

Most likely, he'll probably be in the background as well. He wasn't cast to be victim #5 or whatever. :lol

Sequels equal Nyquil, read with english accent: "do you get the feeling you've been cheated"

IT WAS A BLAST!!

But I'm tired, exhausted and brain dead all at once (no sleep since Monday). I'll share more when I am among the living again. :sick

To me, the most shocking thing about John Carpenter's Halloween was the fact that when the Judith Myers murder was over, the killer was revealed to be a normal looking average little kid.

The most entertaining thing was(by far and away) Donald Pleasence. That's one thing any good "monster" needs. A re-occurring nemesis.

From what I understand, RZ's Halloween shows Mikey Myers as unhinged from the get go. I've heard good things about MM as Loomis. But not enouff to get me to rent the dvd.:horror

I'm a long time Halloween fan and I thought the RZ remake was horrible and predictable. It's just my opinion but I really think the RZ Halloween is one of the worst horror movies to come out in the last 10 years.

IT WAS A BLAST!!

But I'm tired, exhausted and brain dead all at once (no sleep since Monday). I'll share more when I am among the living again. :sick

IrishJedi, I WANT TO HEAR ALL ABOUT IT!:google

I Would Love to be in one of Rob Zombies Films!:monkey5

Even if it was just to roll my wheelchair across the screen one time in the movie.:lol

He is my favorite Filmmaker from now adays!:google

I'm a long time Halloween fan and I thought the RZ remake was horrible and predictable. It's just my opinion but I really think the RZ Halloween is one of the worst horror movies to come out in the last 10 years.

wow, that seems like quite a bash. I hate the movie as well but I'm not going to be that cruel lol there was just to much trailer trash type characters which just ruined the movie for me.

wow, that seems like quite a bash. I hate the movie as well but I'm not going to be that cruel lol there was just to much trailer trash type characters which just ruined the movie for me.

Dude no offense...but it's MY OPINION..as stated in my original post. I am not trying to be OVERLY mean or anything, but we're all big boys and girls here, we shouldn't feel like we have to hold our tongues on how we feel about something do we? Or is this communist Russia circa 1985? Lol

P.S. I GUARANTEE there will be more trailer trash type characters in the film, just read that pic of the movie prop poster and you will see a hint to that fact. It's all RZ knows. He's fixated on trailer trash characters for some reason.

Back