Official Rob Zombie "HALLOWEEN 2" Thread - SPOLIERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaulFan

King of the Monsters
CF Supporter
Reaction score
l_114b6e17c3f142a78ff77f71ad966577.jpg

Since there's chat stirring up, and the teaser debuts this weekend, I decided we need a place for all things related to this movie.

Some interesting things going on with this one.

First off, all of the official pictures so far.

l_c7704ce6011a4c5193bd4c42b18ac227.jpg

l_d158c0683cad4a5d9e5c7e0a0c97716f.jpg

m_23c77a01d46748efbd2d8897158a79c7.jpg

timthumb.php

Interesting things about this one, IMDB lists Malcom McDowell back as Loomis, I hope that's true, Loomis is such a key part of Halloween and I thought MM did a really nice job of adding as much to Rob's Halloween as Pleasance did to Carpenter's and the sequels.

Danielle Lloyd should also be returning for some ammount of the film.

Here's an article on the new direction of Michael's mask and look in the new film.

https://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news/topnews.php?id=10188

Based on the articl, this image is Michael's mask early on in the film, showing damage from Laurie's shot at the close of H1.

new%20michael%20myers.jpg

When I get around to it, I'll post some of the BTS pics I took while on the set as an extra (certain types of pics were actually just fine to take... which surprised me).

I can confirm that Malcolm McDowell is back. He was here in Atlanta for almost the entire duration of the shoot.

Just because when you make an "official" one, tends to keep focus on one thread, as is demonstrated by the second thread starting with one already going.

I'm a big Halloween fan and I'd like to know I can just come back to this one thread and get all the new updates instead of chasing it around.

Oh yeah want to add Weird Al has a cameo in it! He will be a guest on a talk show with Dr. Loomis. :rock

That would explain why there's video of Weird Al and McDowell up on Halloweenmovies.com.

I just want to see the teaser already.

Ok , there was one link I didn't click on and it was the worst one.
He looks like he should be in a 50 cent video.
Is this for real ?.

9.jpg

:lol

I'm kind of thinking that too.
Hope I'm wrong though.

I just watched the first one. Generally I'm glad Rob Zombie is making movies because he's totally crazy and I know some people that dig 1,000 Corpses and Devil's Rejects. That said, I found his Halloween unbelievably boring. There was not one moment of tension or any attempt to make Meyers scary. Hopefully he goes off the deep end for the sequel and makes something unique of it.

Back