Official Rob Zombie "HALLOWEEN 2" Thread - SPOLIERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been reading some post in this thread, and I agree with a lot of whats said about the dead beat white trash aspect of the movie. there is no joy or entertainment to be had for me when watching stuff like that and it just completely turns me off to the movie. sure, Eli Roth may be tasteless but atleast you don't HATE his characters. This new one doesn't look much different and I doubt i'll be seeing it in theaters.

I may have said this previously, but Rob needs to hire himself a damn writer. Seriously, the first one was a bore with no soul. He's a competent directer, but ferfricksake, someone give this guy a writer.

Official poster's been published. I must say, I'm surprised they're making the new look so blatant, I figured they'd reserve that his mask is gone around the eye something you can only see in trailers or the movie to keep it a surprise.

l_56d07f7e483f4e03b0982a7440ca634a.jpg

i don t know if you guys seen this its so funny

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/3kZznbqTPQA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/3kZznbqTPQA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

OMG its Hobo Myers :rotfl

i don t know if you guys seen this its so funny

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/3kZznbqTPQA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/3kZznbqTPQA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

OMG its Hobo Myers :rotfl

OMG Sooo funny as soon as i saw the trailer i said to my brother haha look it's hoodie myers :lol :lol

Really poor Rob what the hell were you thinking? :rolleyes:

Official poster's been published. I must say, I'm surprised they're making the new look so blatant, I figured they'd reserve that his mask is gone around the eye something you can only see in trailers or the movie to keep it a surprise.

l_56d07f7e483f4e03b0982a7440ca634a.jpg

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl Nice Hoodie!!!! :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

I can see how Myers gets killed in this one, someone chokes him with the pull strings.

The Hoodie doesn't really bother me... what does bother me is why in the trailer are they showing the young kid again???

This fill shouldn't be having stupid flash backs or anything!!! It should be aabout myers raging war on the town! ;)

Looks like caca to me.

Yeah i agree just get on with slashing the whole town up for FFS! lol

That video was funny, but if Myers was real he would probably be a hobo.

Spare any change for a coffee? no i can't you dirty hobo cue music no need to be so rude about it then 15" blade through the head.

:lol

Yeah you know it :lol Dont forget that when he's roles down the window to shoot ppl there's gonna be mad smoke pouring out the windows :lol imagine a blunt sticking out of the masks mouth :lol :lol

Yeah you know it :lol Dont forget that when he's roles down the window to shoot ppl there's gonna be mad smoke pouring out the windows :lol imagine a blunt sticking out of the masks mouth :lol :lol

:lol :lol

But are you still going to be watching it?

Oh no,not me. Rob Zombie is on my **** list for doing what he did to Myers. I was a huge fan of his. I liked his movies and music. But he had no right to do that to Myers :lol I protest his Myers :lol

While there are things I'm not a fan of with what Rob's doing with Myers the character, viewed by itself his first Halloween is a nice entry into the Myers library and I look forward to this. After the crapfest that was Resurrection, I'll take any chance to get more Myers movies. He's not a good sequel character, but I love it and the movies and I don't want to see them stop unless we got like 2-3 Resurrection level films in a row, then I'd say it's over, we had a good run, game over man.

While there are things I'm not a fan of with what Rob's doing with Myers the character, viewed by itself his first Halloween is a nice entry into the Myers library and I look forward to this. After the crapfest that was Resurrection, I'll take any chance to get more Myers movies. He's not a good sequel character, but I love it and the movies and I don't want to see them stop unless we got like 2-3 Resurrection level films in a row, then I'd say it's over, we had a good run, game over man.

I get what you're saying but my thing is regardless of if the sequels like resurection sucked,they were still Michael Myers. Zombie's Halloween is not Myers IMO it's someone else and so for that I'll watch the crappy sequels instead.

I'll be honest i viewed the 1st Rob one and just viewed it as his take on it and not a remake as that what he said it was and found it and ok way to pass a bit of time.

I'm a horror fan so watch most horror films even though 90% of the modern stuff is crap so i'll watch this aswell but this is not halloween or even a patch on it.

Back