Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They should put at least an incomplete logo on John's shirt...with a slightly different font, to avoid issues. It's just some white letters. I'm sure lots of people here will do it themselves, but still...

The John Connor reveal has been one of my favorite reveals so far, not because I actually care for the figure itself but because a-dev finally has his figure lol.

:goodpost:

Digging the Kenner Terminators. Still not sure what the T-1000 is supposed to be. As far as I remember, there were three Kenner T-1000s. I had the exploding one and the color change one. The color change one was black and gold though. It's definitely not the bike cop one. I assume it's the exploding one, but he was just half silver and half human. The fact that the Neca one looks to be translucent is what's confusing. Maybe it's a combo if the exploding and color change, since they were both the same mold.

Thanks ShadowGuardian and Alice. Seems my desire for an official 1:10 John Connor was well known in these parts. Imagine if I'd been on twitter.

Yeah, I have no idea what that T-1000 is, looks tacky. Thankfully it wasn't the only Terminator reveal. I'll get that Power Arm T-800 for sure, think I'll keep him in package though, wouldn't really see a need to open him up.

Well outside of JC I think I can say this is their strongest showing at comic con possibly ever. Too many unexpected suprises for it not to be.

DiFabio you need to get on ya knees, beg for forgiveness and have Randy's baby for all those digs about candy aliens. :lol

I'm actually excited for the Kenner T-800 too, I still have my original, minus the rocket arm, will be cool to have a modern twist and the original.

Or to hold a T-800 arm...

attachment.php

hmmm. yeah, "arm".

Definitely picking up John, probably not the Kenner stuff though as I still have my originals.

Happy that a-dev got his wish. :)

What’s up with a-dev & Connor? I haven’t been tracking this thread in a while.

And will DiFabio offer an actual apology on video to Randy?

Btw, when I personally thanked Randy for JC he said, “Oh, you like that? Well, we have lots more coming.”

Man I don’t think a-dev will even get this level of good wishes if he were to have a kid. :lol

Well if he talks about wanting to have a kid on here as much as he did about getting a John Connor, we might. :lol

Btw, when I personally thanked Randy for JC he said, “Oh, you like that? Well, we have lots more coming.”

A-dev, myself and others, but a-dev more vocally, have been dying for NECA to make young John to have the main 4 represented in figure form in this line, and through countless T2 announcements, we've been let down to not get him, especially after a picture was shown of the Endo arm in case like in T2, expecting it as a John accessory only to never see that or a John released, this is a long awaited payoff for years of want.

Oh man a-dev be doing that Irish jig once he reads that...

I can see him now with his Terminator friends...

8bf.gif

The many faces a-dev made after seeing JC. :lol

DieQh5nU0AARkx9

All we need now is a Grace figure as something to go alongside M Myers. :chase

Back