Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's great news! Not as long of a drive as TRU was for me.

It will be crazy to walk in and see stuff like Neca Terminator and Predator figures on the shelf at a Target.

How about possible deals like buy one get one 50% off or spend $50 on any Neca action figure get one for free

But the best deal is Target isn’t going anywhere

How about possible deals like buy one get one 50% off or spend $50 on any Neca action figure get one for free

But the best deal is Target isn’t going anywhere

I've never paid attention to their deals, now that they carry Neca I'll have to check them out.

I'm glad Target got the deal, I was worried it was going to be Best Buy.

I've never paid attention to their deals, now that they carry Neca I'll have to check them out.

I'm glad Target got the deal, I was worried it was going to be Best Buy.

Best Buy, is not bad, except I hardly go there :lol

I’m not saying that Target will have deals persay, but I’m sure Neca will say “ we need to sell our product..so get it out “ so I imagine there could be deals at Target .

Especially when a promotion on a movie hits. I imagine when Black’s Predator releases we might find deals on Neca figures to promote it as Target does.

So I might wait to get the new Pred or Alien waves and by that time, Target might have full stock by then

He'll probably come with that endo arm, right?

His dirt bike would be an awesome addition, even though I really doubt it'll happen.

As I said I don't see the dirtbike happening but an absolutely ideal scenario would be this

2 different releases.

-an Ultimate John Connor with whatever accessories they're giving him and a choice of 3 heads
-a basic John Connor packaged with his dirtbike

That's probably setting myself up for some disappointment. Although it is curious that he has been shown with no accessories at all other than the bag on his back.

Hey now that these products will be at Target. They could come out with another 10 waves and I"ll be happy

I told Randy that a-dev is only buying one JC. :lol

why-did-you-say-that-why-why-ron-why.jpg

In all the excitement I hadn't really studied the figure, bizarrely.

It looks to me like the bag is sculpted on, and the camo shirt is sculpted with the T-shirt (the upper body part anyway) - looks like it'll have an ab crunch joint.

Am I wrong?

The bag being sculpted on his back wouldn't be ideal, he didn't always have it on in the movie. If camo shirt and T-shirt are one piece then you're talking only partial custom paintjob or decals for the visible center of the T-shirt.

As I said I don't see the dirtbike happening but an absolutely ideal scenario would be this

2 different releases.

-an Ultimate John Connor with whatever accessories they're giving him and a choice of 3 heads
-a basic John Connor packaged with his dirtbike

That's probably setting myself up for some disappointment. Although it is curious that he has been shown with no accessories at all other than the bag on his back.

If they make the dirt bike that would definitely be a smart way to package him since most collectors would probably want both versions.

His hands certainly look like they were made to hold the handles on the bike. One hand shaped that way could be explained for holding the Endo arm or CPU container but not both imo.

Someone asked Randy on Twitter about Public Enemy on the shirt and the bike and he only answered the part about PE.

If they make the dirt bike that would definitely be a smart way to package him since most collectors would probably want both versions.

His hands certainly look like they were made to hold the handles on the bike. One hand shaped that way could be explained for holding the Endo arm or CPU container but not both imo.

Someone asked Randy on Twitter about Public Enemy on the shirt and the bike and he only answered the part about PE.

Maybe it's possible then. I mean Kenner gave him a bike. I would definitely hope John would be available without the bike aswell though since I want to get multiples. Time to start thinking of exactly how many. Dammit I never got quite as many Sarah's or T-1000s as I wanted for different scenes, customs etc. Think they're only available on ebay now.

It'd be interesting if John came with a bike, I don't think HT's ever made a functioning vehicle for figures, closest thing would be the power loader.

It all depends on whether or not making that bike has it's own licensing considerations, hasn't that been a big issue with the T-800 bike, having to pay Harley as well as the T2 license?

It'd be interesting if John came with a bike, I don't think HT's ever made a functioning vehicle for figures, closest thing would be the power loader.

It all depends on whether or not making that bike has it's own licensing considerations, hasn't that been a big issue with the T-800 bike, having to pay Harley as well as the T2 license?

The only thing that identified the Honda XR80/100 bike used in the film was the XR logo on the back. There was no Honda logo that I could see. Other than that it just looks like a beat up, generic dirt bike. NECA could probably just omit the XR logo, reshape the tank a bit, and get around any licensing issues.

DirtBike1.jpg

While I think the bike would be cool it would only make me want a Harley in this scale for Arnie, which I know isn't going to happen.

I'd like to think Randy answers questions like this so as to make us more appreciative when they eventually do make the requested character - sorta like Morgan Freeman in Batman Begins ''I just wanted you to know how hard it was''

I don't normally say I told you so but I was exactly correct here :lol

That was a quote from Randy late last month when obviously he knew full well they would be debuting John at SDCC.

Just goes to show - when he downplays the likelihood of them making a certain thing hope need not be lost. It's a thing he does. He may have every intention of making the thing being asked for, it could even be ready to go waiting for an appointed time.

Back