Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a-dev just hit the lotto

B804478A-8ED7-4CF9-9E7C-9F4F43404F9C.jpeg

I've dipped in and out of confidence. I dared to 'assume' John would be at SDCC '16, or was it last year's one - as a 25th anniversary release. When he didn't materialize then I felt they'd blown their best opportunity to release him and my confidence dropped. I never lost all hope though - the signs were there. Newt getting made, the fact Randy stated that they had Furlong's likeness rights and also that endo-arm in container accessory - not seen in that pic but it's probably safe to say it'll be in the box with John.

And yeah, where's DiFabio? I'm sure he'll be quite happy to have been mistaken about this one.

Holy crap! I guess the new movie is maybe all the kick in the pants NECA needed. Do I detect Kenner figures riding the wave as well? I'd be in for those. I don't know why; it seems like they could come up with some really great, and unique figures.

The John Connor reveal has been one of my favorite reveals so far, not because I actually care for the figure itself but because a-dev finally has his figure lol.

I owe Randy an apology. I just saw these in hand 10 minutes ago. Gonna get John and Kenner Terminator. Excited about NEC terminator again.

IMG_9935.jpg
You_Doodle_2018-07-19T04_42_26Z.jpg
IMG_9939.jpg
You_Doodle_2018-07-19T04_42_49Z.jpg
IMG_9938.jpg
You_Doodle_2018-07-19T04_43_24Z.jpg
IMG_9936.jpg

It's going to be so cool to have John next to Sarah and Uncle Bob. It's about damn time.

Thanks for the pics DiFabio. Yep, credit where its due Randy has come through on this. Hawkins from Predator aswell and next SDCC we'll probably be seeing Drake from Aliens (movie version). So many figures that have been pipe dreams since I was a child.

It's actually been a long time since I thought about what scenes I'd have if John got made. All those extra T-800s and Sarah's I bought will now be thoroughly vindicated.

I wonder will he be shortpacked though...and sorta like Lambert from Alien or Frost from Aliens where BBTS never listed those figures individually - you could only get them in a case of the full wave.

The John Connor reveal has been one of my favorite reveals so far, not because I actually care for the figure itself but because a-dev finally has his figure lol.

:goodpost:

Digging the Kenner Terminators. Still not sure what the T-1000 is supposed to be. As far as I remember, there were three Kenner T-1000s. I had the exploding one and the color change one. The color change one was black and gold though. It's definitely not the bike cop one. I assume it's the exploding one, but he was just half silver and half human. The fact that the Neca one looks to be translucent is what's confusing. Maybe it's a combo if the exploding and color change, since they were both the same mold.

Back