Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DieYx6GUwAATp9I.jpg

DieYx6CUEAIpsfz.jpg

DieYx6EVQAAxBxl.jpg

DieYx6EU8AA5fh6.jpg

Yeah. It's a mash-up of the exploding figure and the white hot, color change figure from Kenner. Dunk him in ice water and he turns that dark blue color. Randy just posted them on Twitter.

Not been on the boards much lately. Log in last night and BOOM!! John Freakin' Connor :yess:

Congrats a-dev!! It almost feels like a baby birth announcement has been made :lol

A pic from Toyark which I didnt see posted yet:

John1.jpg

About ****ing time! Looks good!

Now if they'd only put out a new Arnold sculpt with the trans-plastic I could seal this line off.

Yeah I'd be interested in that. A new Arnold sculpt (ideally with the same hair) would be even better but I don't think they will.

WHAT? JOHN CONNOR? Never thought I'd see the day. That description tag is photoshopped right?

I wish it weren't :lol

Randy confirmed the T-1000 is the color change T-1000, and will have a color change feature.

So it is a Kenner homage. Not sure I need it - some of the Terminator Kenner figures just won't be different enough. The Power-arm T-800 clearly stands out but the others not so much - with many of them it's gonna depend on what they look like in package if I buy them or not.

Just noticed John Connors hands look like they're made for riding the dirt bike. I wonder if they're making that too.

I can't see that happening but obviously I'd buy it.

I'm sure John will come with a T-800 CPU chip, Endo arm and his keyboard.

Can't wait to see the full figure, accessories and all. It'd be nice if he was indeed an Ultimate - alternate heads would be cool - a grinning face and a Steel Mill sweaty hair sculpt. Might be pushing my luck on that. Just the current head, very good though it is, doesn't work for a scene like the one when he's teaching the T-800 high-fives.

Definitely picking up John, probably not the Kenner stuff though as I still have my originals.

Happy that a-dev got his wish. :)

Thanks K1LLJOY

What’s up with a-dev & Connor? I haven’t been tracking this thread in a while.

And will DiFabio offer an actual apology on video to Randy?

Btw, when I personally thanked Randy for JC he said, “Oh, you like that? Well, we have lots more coming.”

Just watched the Pixel Dan video where it sounded like he was saying the Kenner stuff will go further than what's at the show and that it helps pay for the movie stuff. I do hope the movie stuff continues because that's really what it's all about for me. Kenner is fun but really, back in the day, they were only the substitute I had to accept in the absence of proper movie-stuff.

A-dev, myself and others, but a-dev more vocally, have been dying for NECA to make young John to have the main 4 represented in figure form in this line, and through countless T2 announcements, we've been let down to not get him, especially after a picture was shown of the Endo arm in case like in T2, expecting it as a John accessory only to never see that or a John released, this is a long awaited payoff for years of want.

Indeed. Funnily enough the current T2 line will be 10 years old when John comes out.

Oh man a-dev be doing that Irish jig once he reads that...

I can see him now with his Terminator friends...

8bf.gif

The many faces a-dev made after seeing JC. :lol

DieQh5nU0AARkx9

All we need now is a Grace figure as something to go alongside M Myers. :chase

:lol :lol :lol

That Ace Ventura looks pretty good. I wish I could reward NECA by giving in to impulse and buying many of their new SDCC showings but that would be quite the rabbit hole, too much past stuff I'd then feel compelled to track down.

So, anyone care to speculate a-dev's reaction if we got Kenner Terminators and Golden Girls retro figures but not John Connor :lol

GG is still the biggest wtf announcement ever from NECA I think.

Well on the one hand I really wasn't expecting to see John at this show because I thought he'd end up being an SDCC exclusive and we had already seen what those were this year. And I saw the Alien Resurrection wave of figures before I knew John was there and I was happy enough to say I'd buy those (still probably will).

Certainly though the Kenner Terminators and Golden Girls would have figured into future arguments as to why I thought John should happen. Now I'll be transferring them to T1 Sarah instead. I think I'll wait till I at least get John in hand before I start pestering them on that though :D

The mood is good. I have so much stuff that I've wanted since I was 10 years old and then thought I might get in the late 90s early 2000s with McFarlane only for them to just fade out. NECA to the rescue of that dream. It's still a slow process but I understand they can't do everything at once.

I guess that's cool, but I get all my figures from BBTS, so not a biggie for me.......unless there is some exclusive.

True. But c’mon now, why risk getting a paint or QC issue when we can pick in choose in person. For Neca, I’d take that anyday and remember Target always has phenomenal sales like buy one get one 50% off or spend over $50 and get a free figure .

Smartest decision ever by Neca

True. But c’mon now, why risk getting a paint or QC issue when we can pick in choose in person. For Neca, I’d take that anyday and remember Target always has phenomenal sales like buy one get one 50% off or spend over $50 and get a free figure .

Smartest decision ever by Neca

I spent the early 90's being the best toy hunter in my area. No joking. Don't need to do the 5am runs to Walmart etc to track down figures anymore. BBTS has a return policy.

I spent the early 90's being the best toy hunter in my area. No joking. Don't need to do the 5am runs to Walmart etc to track down figures anymore. BBTS has a return policy.

Of course, but then you got to send it back and wait . Now you could be right about the issue of first come, first serve with Target and scalpers. But Neca has way too many wonky eye paint syndrome with their human figures that I prefer to pick and choose in person. And it’s not Walmart..they just said Target which is fine because my Walmart’s suck .

However Targets, always get a good enough supply of the popular waves, it may take some time, but eventually they get a good stock

Rejoice Neca announced on Twitter..Neca will be available at Target :hi5:

Best news ever!

That's great news! Not as long of a drive as TRU was for me.

It will be crazy to walk in and see stuff like Neca Terminator and Predator figures on the shelf at a Target.

Back