Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Found a review, don't think anyone has posted one yet. This is shipping soon from BBTS, I got my 10 day notice email.

Paint on the heads looks improved but I'm worried he's got 'one leg shorter than the other' syndrome (1:22) which the Sarah Connor figure also had. Really annoying problem if I'm honest.

Usual terrifying articulation demonstration in the video.

Figure looks great apart from the leg thing.

edit - actually there's other reviews aswell. I'll give them a watch and see if this leg thing seems to be common to all of them. Hopefully not

Last edited:
Figure came out fantastic, except for the leg thing. I guess a lean gives it a more natural look.........yeah, right.

In that review and in Nicholas Hostetter's review every one of the guns looks warped in some way, I forgot to mention. Quite typical, glad I have the older figures where that didn't seem to be a problem.

^ First time I've seen a video thumbnail where he isn't showing his teeth. :lol

Found this kick ass custom diorama from Halcion on twitter. I wish NECA would push for making dioramas like these.

ClDBeoRUoAE0ya5.jpg

https://twitter.com/brandonrflores/status/743306679119273984

Was charged from my 3 Ultimate Tech Noir's today so hopefully I'll have them next week. I'm buying so little these days that I'm actually pretty excited to get a figure I pretty much already have.

Really hoping that leg thing was just an anomaly in that one review (previous page), it bugs the **** out of me on the T2 Sarah Connor figure.

Does anyone else have problems with their NECA endoskeleton standing up? I'm thinking it's the rubbery plastic that's used these days and the ankles can't support the weight. Maybe I need to drill up through the bottom of the feet and into the legs and insert a piece of metal rod to strengthen the area?

Does anyone else have problems with their NECA endoskeleton standing up? I'm thinking it's the rubbery plastic that's used these days and the ankles can't support the weight. Maybe I need to drill up through the bottom of the feet and into the legs and insert a piece of metal rod to strengthen the area?

Even with the nearly worthless NECA stands these figures just won't stay up. It's mostly because of those articulated toes from what I can tell. They do very well in a dropped to one knee pose though.

Back