Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well... Thats better than a flat-out no to John Connor! :)

image.jpg

Sallah

I wouldn't say that. In fact this answer looks suspiciously like ''he's already in the works for this year'' to me, they just think that ignoring the question completely would be even more of a giveaway...

I wouldn't say that. In fact this answer looks suspiciously like ''he's already in the works for this year'' to me, they just think that ignoring the question completely would be even more of a giveaway...

Most of the other times he has said an flat out "NO..." So maybe just maybe....

Does NECA have the license to the Sarah Connor Chronicles as well? It just hit me how awesome it would be to have figures from that equally awesome show.

If they won't touch T3 which has Arnold, young John Connor or future war Kyle Reese, I doubt TSCC is ever going to get picked up.

I'm surprised and disappointed that Neca still seem to have no interest in doing T3 or beyond. I understand "sticking to the classics", but having had Genisys figures and seeing how deep the Alien and Predator lines are going, it seems a shame not to get similar treatment for the Terminator universe.

Randy is back on Twitter:

NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS 19h19 hours ago
NECA Retweeted
so so so so so busy
NECA added,
@NECA_TOYS So so so so so quite..........

NECA Retweeted
we sure do - some major news is about to drop within the next week
NECA added,
@NECA_TOYS things have been quiet for a few.Usually this means we have some awesomeness of some sort on the way. How are things going Randy?

NECA Retweeted
huge announcement and reveal coming possibly on monday
NECA added,
@NECA_TOYS u have been very quiet recently. What miracles do u have in store for us now?!

NECA Retweeted
a full on NUKE - believe that
NECA added,
@NECA_TOYS Randy's been puttin in work, when that happens you know he's about to Drop a good news bomb on us!

NECA Retweeted
something great, really really great that i have had in the works for ages
NECA added,
@NECA_TOYS nothing worse when randy hasn't tweeted for days!i have been bored out of my head !must be something good on the agenda #neca

NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS 17h17 hours ago
NECA Retweeted
no but there is a reason we are announcing it on Monday.... only hint I am giving
NECA added,
@NECA_TOYS Maybe a monster Monday announcement?

I'm gonna say it's nothing Terminator-related. Don't they usually save Terminator stuff for T-Tuesday?

Yeah, I posted these tweets in the Aliens, Predator and Terminator threads just to cover the bases, but then it will probably be something not related to any of them :lol

Yeah, there's probably people out there desperately hoping it's something entirely new, people who curse Alien/Predator and Terminator like so many of us curse Iron Man with Hot Toys.

Monday, May 23 is also "World Turtle Day".... So it could be related to their Turtles stuff.

Sallah

Back