Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't bought it but it does look pretty good from all the pics I've seen. The effect works surprisingly well. Sometimes gimmicky figures like this just look plain silly because mass-production just can't do what needs to be done - frozen T-1000 for example or some of the translucent predators.

I haven't bought it but it does look pretty good from all the pics I've seen. The effect works surprisingly well. Sometimes gimmicky figures like this just look plain silly because mass-production just can't do what needs to be done - frozen T-1000 for example or some of the translucent predators.
It's really cool and the other head is very kick ass with the endo showing through. It's got that nice 8 bit look and feel. It was worth the pruchase.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I've been tempted just on account of how well-executed it is, with the packaging and all.

However I never owned a NES or played that game so I lack that particular attachment.

I've been tempted just on account of how well-executed it is, with the packaging and all.

However I never owned a NES or played that game so I lack that particular attachment.
The game is **** but if you are a Arnold and Terminator fan than its a must have. I say get it since it's highly worth it. It's my first video game figure and I do not regret the purchase. Not a big gamer but it was too good not to get it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

For me it comes down to why own a videogame version of the character with wacky paint when you can just own the movie version.

I rather save the money for another character from the movie.

For me it comes down to why own a videogame version of the character with wacky paint when you can just own the movie version.

I rather save the money for another character from the movie.
I own the movie figures but a variety doesn't hurt and it's cool.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

the RvT figures looked interesting but I already have 3 Robo figures (damaged, gun leg, jetpack and gun arm) and 2 Terminators (Endo and Ultimate T800)

I'll be getting the NES T2 Terminator to go along with my NES 1989 Batman.

I hated that T2 game as a kid (I preferred the T2 Arcade game and the Sega ports), but the packaging and 8-bit deco is just too cool too pass on. He'll look cool next to the purple 8-bit '89 Batman. I always see Robocop and have been tempted to get it. Batman, Terminator, And Robocop were the big three things for me in the late 80s, early 90s.

The only Robocop vs. Terminator figure I bought was the regular Endo in the blue/grey deco and the turrent mini-gun. I loved the clean deco on it (kinda reminded me of how the Endos looked at night in T2's opening), and it really brought out the detail of the sculpt, especially the face and head.

Finally went ahead and picked up a couple of the Ultimate T-800 figures. I noticed they seemed to be getting just a bit harder to find and I didn't want to wait until it was too late. Glad I went ahead and pulled the trigger as it's a really cool figure. Now I guess I need to go ahead and get the Endo, T-1000 and Sarah Connor. These are relatively cheap (compared to Hot Toys for example), but buying them all sure adds up quick. Especially if you're crazy like I am and buy 2 (or more) of each.

Yeah no doubt, they might not be HT prices but grouping these Neca purchases together certainly isn't chump change either.

HT is choose wisely, Neca is choose them all. :lol

Then when you start going with doubles and triples next thing you know you're right back at HT pricing. :lol

I'm assuming you guys have already seen Neca's tease of there 1/4 Arnold?
6665a92bcd4a2d28fa1f2e8b1f88be33.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I'm assuming you guys have already seen Neca's tease of there 1/4 Arnold?
6665a92bcd4a2d28fa1f2e8b1f88be33.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

That looks like possibly the grenade bandolier strap around his neck so is this the Cyberdyne Showdown? I have not kept up with the 1/4 info so I don't know which version they are releasing.

I'm not sure what you're asking. NECA is releasing a 1/4 Steel mill T-800.

Omg that box is awesome I so cannot wait to purchase tech noir t-800 from necas ebay store.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Back