Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I show you the difference with a bigger picture:

yb6m45ff.jpg

The skintone is more authentic and looks real after the fix, thats the differnce.

Must confess to the same. Its just not showing up very well in pictures. What does the procedure involve? Surely its not just pressing on the face with a Q-tip? I mean I'll try it but I don't understand how that could have any effect.

Click this bar to view the full image.

Look at the Neck and then on the Face, completely different skin color. :exactly:

Must confess to the same. Its just not showing up very well in pictures. What does the procedure involve? Surely its not just pressing on the face with a Q-tip? I mean I'll try it but I don't understand how that could have any effect.

Exactly this. I've seen the bigger picture, I just can't figure out the difference. Maybe it's too subtle to properly show it on picture.

What is it that we're looking at, difference in color? Shading?

EDIT: You've posted just before me. So it's a difference in skin color. I'll give it a better look!

What exactly did you do?Did you just press the face with a Q-tip? Im curious how does this help?

Yes, the face must be polished with a Q-Tip. thats all.
Maybe on the pictures the differnce is small because the face is polished already on the first picture a little, on the second a little bit more.

believe me the differnce is big and it looks much better, :yess:

more authentic and not so cartoonish.

I love the way neca sculpted Arnolds face, it looks about perfect on the 12'' figures.

rzcak62k.jpg

And here one picture with Light Up Eye.

So many small perfect looking details, unbelievable !I
think too much quality for 30 bucks, lol.
I like this.
a question where are the batteries for the left eye , on visible points?

So still no new news about what we are getting in 2011. Did NECA say something about more than one t-1000? Motorcycle Cop and Doughnut Head? That would be my guess.
It would be cool to hear what they have got planned?

Great repaint. Have anyone tried to remove the glasses of Gallerie mall 12" T800, and did the repaint?
I always think neca 12" Gallerie mall t800 have better head sculpt than HT version.

Great repaint. Have anyone tried to remove the glasses of Gallerie mall 12" T800, and did the repaint?
I always think neca 12" Gallerie mall t800 have better head sculpt than HT version.

Not only you, neca captured the Arnie form T2 much better.

I've seen repaints of that but I dunno, didn't look quite as good as this BD repaint.

I think the best part of this BD repaint is the undamaged eyes area.
If can do the same to the Gallerie mall version, it will be the Arnie I'm wish for.

Back