Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a problem with the galleria T-1000 having a broken elbow joint, so I emailed them and they sent a replacement lower arm.

inserting the Pescadero shotgun was a problem for me, it ended up breaking and I sent NECA a photo and they said that's how it's supposed to be. :dunno

I was looking at the steel mill t-800 and the likeness seems to be really on pretty much from any angle but straight ahead. kinda strange phenomenon. Still love the figure.

I'm wondering if I should pick up the final battle version too...seems like a waste just for another head sculpt/lack of an arm.

My T-1000

103v6o5.jpg

I want some news or pics or both!! :gah:

How many figures will be in the next (final??) series for T2? What will they be? are they being made with consideration of partswapping like the others? anything thats not been done before by either McFarlane or Hot Toys?

I wondered was that my imagination. If true I really hope they try a frozen variant - I'd like to represent that somewhere in my T2 collection. Maulfan is doing it in 1/6th but I don't want to use any of my HT T-1000s for that personally.

Other than that the only thing that has never been done by anyone is the T-1000 from the steel mill where the T-800 almost cuts him vertically in half. I'd like to see that but I have a feeling Neca will have passed on that one.

I guess I would like to see a new donut head to update the old McFarlane one but if there isn't then I've just gotten an extra McFarlane T-1000 to make my own McFarlane/Neca custom.

Most important to me out of the next series though is the ability to create - if it isn't released as a basic and complete figure - a clean steel mill T-1000. Neca might consider a straight-up clean steel mill T-1000 too similar to their Galleria T-1000 and do stuff like shotgun hits, the donut head or the split-down side torso instead. This wouldn't be a bad thing, indeed it'd be cool, as long as its possible to combine the torso & head of Galleria T-1000 with the legs of Biker cop T-1000. Galleria T-1000 would ideally be rereleased for this though.

NECA Twitter,

"at least 3 Terminator Arnolds for Toy Fair, all very different & very cool. Faithful to key movie scenes like we did on T2."

"3 original Arnolds & you'll definitely get a tease before Feb"

Those replies were from a month ago. I asked the questions. Randy hasn't posted anything yet today.

Yeah I should have dated the post. That was just a response to people who have seem to have forgotten or never saw the message on what to expect in the coming months.

They said they had something planned for today but I'm guessing it was just Predator.

OK well if we look at those responses - a tease 'before feb' suggests to me that we won't see anything till january otherwise why not say 'before the new year'. I guess I'll have to come to terms that its another while yet before there'll be anything new on this front.

"At least 3 Arnolds" - so there could be more than 3? Why not say 4 if theres 4 or are they only mentioning what they know they will have ready for Toy Fair?

I think its safe to assume it'll be Tech Noir T-800, Police shootout T-800 and Battle-damaged T-800. I wonder will they tackle surgery T-800 - hes the most scene-specific version they could do outside of naked Arnie and there could actually be 2 of him - one with the bloodied eye like the HT version with him still wearing the punk jacket while testing his arm and another without jacket, with a bandage on his arm and cutting out his eye!

You're forgetting the T2 T-800. It wouldn't surprise me if they included him in this next line up.

Something silly like "CYBERDYNE SHOWDOWN II" where he blows the SWAT teams knee caps off. Kitbashed with the Steel Mill torso and Shootout legs and a new tear gas launcher or something.

New T-1000s have been confirmed as well as all new T1 figures. At this point I'm not worried about not getting possible option/variations of certain characters. We'll probably get a Tech Noir, eyebrows/long hair and no eyebrows/spiked hair as well as the Police Shootout with sunglasses and then a battle damaged head.

Those two are definitely happening, I'm sure of it. And at that point I really wouldn't care about a surgery or battle damage T-800 if we basically had it with the above features. BUT, look at all the T2 variations we've gotten. I'm sure the Tech Noir and Police shootout would have the same legs and they wouldn't stop at only two figures with 3-4 heads. They love to kitbash, so that's probably where a third comes in.

February will be here before you know it. I expect 2-3 T-1000s, atleast 1 "new" Uncle Bob and then 2-3 T1 T-800s. No worries.

I wonder will they tackle surgery T-800

I'd bet good money yes because it's an easy variant, just a different forearm from the Tech Noir figure and BD portrait and you're done. Will the figure be able to look like he's working on the arm, probably not but I'm sure they'll put out a figure with the arm showing just to get more mileage out of the Tech Noir stuff. It's T1's Man or Machine.

So i fixed my 12 Battle Damaged with the simple trick:
thumblg.png

I tkink the skin-tone looks better now, more authentic & natural, not so cartoonish.
Glare-effect is cool too.

Before:

ehxrqb8u.jpg

After:

wybz9326.jpg

You can do this fix with every other human character from NECA too. :)

Last edited:
So i fixed my 12 Battle Damaged with the simple trick.

I tkink the skin-tone looks better now, more authentic & natural, not so cartoonish.
Glare-effect is cool too.

You can do this fix with every other human character from NECA too. :)

bronsson, I just can't see what you did there....both pictures look the same to me, could you describe exactly what you did, and what part of the figure has been customized. I'm guessing the head, I just can't see it.

Back