Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
some more pics. From distance still ok for me, haha.
8wz4lz.jpg

Very convincing. Probably the best painted in eyes I've seen on NECAs Pescadero.

finally my neca 12" Cyberdyne Showdown project completed.
total cost: T-800 $22, gatling gun $38, grenade launcher $12 = $72.
Ironically, the gatling gun is more expensive than the t-800 itself.
Unable to find the bandoleer, so have to custom by myself.
Unable to change the hands to black gloved (the pegs too tight), so using custom semi-closed glove on them.
The backpack that carrying gatling gun box is from my Playhouse GSG-9.
21bkwmc.jpg

2sbmir5.jpg

10cp2eo.jpg

1568oat.jpg

Last edited:
That is one BAMF custom! Great job!
I'd repaint the t-shirt grey though, to be perfectly accurate to that moment in the movie. Still great though - and It's hilarious the gatling gun was almost twice the amount of the T-800 itself!

Thanks for all the comments.
I wish I could send to someone who expert in repaint, but the cost might even higher than the total cost. :slap
With my limited paint skill, he might looked "silly" with close look:dunno, but for me, he looked acceptable for me, at least from distance. Haha. :lol:)

11rvpqw.jpg

Sry homie but you destroyed the eyes and why da hell the skin-tone looks so ugly on yours ?
Look at this, much better

So i fixed my 12 Battle Damaged with the simple trick:
thumblg.png

I tkink the skin-tone looks better now, more authentic & natural, not so cartoonish.
Glare-effect is cool too.

wybz9326.jpg

You can do this fix with every other human character from NECA too. :)

thanks again for all the comments.
I didn't destroy his eyes, as he got no eyes initially, ha. Just joking.
I really hope someone posting their eyes paint job on this figure, so that I can try to follow it with my limited paint skill.
Anyway, like i said, i'm ok to see him from distance. Will leave him there for time being until my skill is improved, ha.
However, no time now, as several newly bought figures still in box and others are keep coming. Haha.
Last but not least, for me, the Neca HS is really good, the likeness and overall body proportion are closer to Arnie in T2 compare to the others.

Last edited:

Sry homie but you destroyed the eyes and why da hell the skin-tone looks so ugly on yours ?

Dude, I still don't see what you did there?!?! I tried my best to see some differences, and I don't see any, you just posted picture of your BD T-800, it's same as the one I had here.
I just don't get your "fix", you randomly push q-tip on the figure?!

Yeah, no. Not much better.
Rubbing a plain qtip on any of your figures isn't going to make the skin tone look better. It just won't. That's evident by the picture you've posted which shows a neca terminator with nothing different despite the fact that it's had a qtip rubbed all over it's face.

Dude, I still don't see what you did there?!?! I tried my best to see some differences, and I don't see any, you just posted picture of your BD T-800, it's same as the one I had here.
I just don't get your "fix", you randomly push q-tip on the figure?!

89z537ol.jpg

a8332ld3.jpg

7a4qlver.jpg

Now you see ?:wink1: hope so, lol

Anyway , the second Exemplar has much less similarity, dont know why but likeness is in compare
compare to the first one bad, looks very cartoonish and i cant see much Arnie in this.

This is NECAS qualiy control.
The eye looks much worser, the colour of the Blood is in compare very pale, and, and, and.

But ok the zipper on the jacket has a bad unclean painting job on the first, i changed the Jackets.

My best friend can be happy, a present for birthday.

I think the simple Q-Tip method will not help, the ugly eye cant be repaired.

Im a huge NECA fan but i always say the truth, not a fanboy.

Last edited:
^ I have no intention of "wanna kidding" anybody. I just don't see the significance. The blood isn't improved much. I like the original cuz it's glossier, wetter and more bloodlike? Both still look like Schwarzenegger, and the eye on the original is lit up, so we can't actually compare.

Don't take it the wrong way though, I love that you like what you did, it's just that I don't see it.

Here another big difference,

8j7vx7yw.jpg

mulqxz2m.jpg

The color on the other side of the pants. The "correct" brown is missing here completely.

^ I have no intention of "wanna kidding" anybody. I just don't see the significance. The blood isn't improved much. I like the original cuz it's glossier, wetter and more bloodlike? Both still look like Schwarzenegger, and the eye on the original is lit up, so we can't actually compare.

Look on the right side not on the left :)

Overall it looks much more like T2 arnie. My first is perfect the second is just Ok.
Yes its Arnie of course but the other one looks more like Arnie, this is the point.
Experts will agree with me directly,its simply looks more authentic and have great likeness.

Last edited:
No, I'm sorry I don't see, nor do I get what you did and what should I see in the pictures.
It looks like plain NECA Arnold taken from the box.

To clarify, I'm not messing with you, I just don't see the custom bit?!

Ahh, I see. THe blood effects look good, but the blood is too glossy. And the skin is matte, so it looks more like skin. Right?

Back