Official Hot Toys Resident Evil Figures Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He wasn't directly mentioned, their explanation for no pictures of Will Turner is that he was looking for his dad.

That's what I thought as well.....I thought it was long projected that the next figure in the POTC AWE line would be Will Turner himself.....:confused:

With the DEAD becoming a full fledged line, these will complement nicely....

That's what I thought as well.....I thought it was long projected that the next figure in the POTC AWE line would be Will Turner himself.....:confused:

Yeah Will Turner has been officially announced, and is the only one announced we haven't seen. That's why they were making a joke about him seeing his dad, to explain for the absence of pics.

*CRIES*

normally how long does it take for items shown at SDCC to hit the streets?

Could take up to a year to hit the streets......but to go up for pre order after SDCC usually or should happen within a few months at most.....

The thing is they already pre ordered these at SDCC with a price tag and everything, so they have the information, why not just put them up for pre order online already.......

It seems like these figures were really just a early preview... with no real information about them except for the photos from SDCC its really anybodies guess as to when we will see them up for pre-order and then eventually ship.

Crowinghorse from the Spawn Toy board posted these pictures. I thought you guys might want to see them. Mutated Krauser looks okay, but I like his human form better. Now bring on Rebecca Chambers and Hunk!

20079232322212.jpg

20079232338889.jpg

Thanks for the pics Boba! Can't wait for HT to finally announce them.

And yeah human Krauser definitely looks better!

Back