Official Hot Toys Resident Evil Figures Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No you're not a Nutter. :confused: :D

I don't care if she was in the movies, Alice does not exist to me as far as Resident Evil is concerned. These movies are a disgrace to the R.E. franchise. :monkey4

That's how I feel about "Michael Bay's" Transformers. :monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

I don't remember the All Spark being in any TF story. :monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

That's how I feel about "Michael Bay's" Transformers. :monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

I don't remember the All Spark being in any TF story. :monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

How much of the transformers have you watched, and read? NOt trying to be offinsive, just a serious question. a friend of mine is obsessed... I've seen just about everything, and I do mean everything, even the goofy japanese stop motion tv series that used the toys. If you watch all of it, Beast wars and beast machines make perfect sense in relation to the old series ( there are several japese series that we never saw stateside that connect them together) Going with that, and the info from the comics, the "all spark" was kinda a dumbed down version of the Spark ( or soul, they refer to their Souls as "sparks) of Cybertron. they never called it the all spark in the series, but it did the exact same things, and had the same signifigance to the Autobots and decepticons. But I digress, getting off topic.

If you look at everything in the RE continuity (Comics[and let me tell you, some of those comics are soo bad, they make the movies look like the mona lisa], books, moves and games), Alice is a sucsessful attempt at replicating what happend to wesker by accident. She, like Wesker, Is a Tyrant. A perfect Tyrant, not mentaly retarded, not insanely huge, nor obtrusive. Granted the second movie was kinda Dumb, but I enjoyed it :) I'm even looking forward to the two new ones :)

Then again, I'm one of those "fanboys" who also likes the Star Wars EU.:D

Last edited:
I don't expect them up until after Hot Toys shows their [final] photos.

Hell I don't think they even announced they have the license!

How much of the transformers have you watched, and read? NOt trying to be offinsive, just a serious question. a friend of mine is obsessed... I've seen just about everything, and I do mean everything, even the goofy japanese stop motion tv series that used the toys. If you watch all of it, Beast wars and beast machines make perfect sense in relation to the old series ( there are several japese series that we never saw stateside that connect them together) Going with that, and the info from the comics, the "all spark" was kinda a dumbed down version of the Spark ( or soul, they refer to their Souls as "sparks) of Cybertron. they never called it the all spark in the series, but it did the exact same things, and had the same signifigance to the Autobots and decepticons. But I digress, getting off topic.

Let me put it this way, I've watched / read more Transformers than you ever could. :monkey3 I'm way more than obsessed. :lol :monkey1

Brought to my attention from OSW. Those black patches on Leon's RPD shirt are supposed to be armour. Hopefully they fix that, but if not they are still wicked looking figures and the likeness to the games is striking. I hope HT announces these soon.

The RE 2 Leon looks amazing, definatley a must buy.

I'd love to see HT make a RE1 Wesker also, othewise I might try to make a custom.

well poop. either way, i just ordered my firs dead figure, found the corporate spokesman on non atendee second chance :) NO Idea how I missed that.

Shouldn't be too long I suspect, maybe the next Hot Toys Newsletter will have some info. Anyone know if this months already came out?

Does Hot Toys send out a newsletter? Or is it just posted on their site?

They do send out newsletters.Speaking of their newsletters I think i heard that their next POTC figure will be bootstrap bill because he was mentioned in their last one.

Hot Toys does send out a newsletter. But like once a month or something.

And Sideshow will usually always show new Hot Toys products before Hot Toys even posts it on their site or sends it out via email. So Sideshow will most likely be the first to break the news.

They do send out newsletters.Speaking of their newsletters I think i heard that their next POTC figure will be bootstrap bill because he was mentioned in their last one.

He wasn't directly mentioned, their explanation for no pictures of Will Turner is that he was looking for his dad.

Personally I don't think Hot Toys does Sideshow-esque hints, they haven't in the past and I don't think it would translate from Chinese.

I wanna see the other Krauser.

I was thinking about what we could get with this line.

Look at all the work they've done with Aliens, Predator, Robocop, and Terminator.

We could get anything.

And who know what other Video Game properties they might go for.

Back