Official Hot Toys Resident Evil Figures Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They were taking pre-orders for all of the items on display at the Sideshow booth at Comic-Con.

Not sure when the actual online pre-orders go up.

Pretty pricey figs, though. $149-159 a piece. :google

Wow! that's expensive indeed! I thought it wouldn't be more than 100-110...

I'm thinking the Capcom (or whoever) licensing fees must be more than usual.

They are highly detailed figures, though. Even for Hot Toys. The Leon and Krauser sculpts are easily among their best and the clothing/tailoring is outstanding.

Was Krauser really bigger than Leon? They used the muscular body I assume. Was he wearing his clothes and gear or is he like at the end of the game with his mutated arm?

Price doesnt bother me, as I said in the Lara Croft PF thread, Video Games are my Number one purchase and to have video game character be embodied in PF or Hot toys form is FANTASTIC. I can't wait for these, I'm really really excited.:chew:chew:chew

Some new pics fellas!
SDCC152.JPG

SDCC154.JPG

SDCC153.JPG

SDCC150.JPG

All 4 look great but Krauser is way too thin. I hope HT will make a special muscular body for him.

Thanks for hunting down those pics dark spidey. Looks like I'll have to get a new display case for sure now:monkey2

Damn they look even better, yeah Krauser does look too thin. But I'm still gonna get them all :)

All 4 look great but Krauser is way too thin. I hope HT will make a special muscular body for him.
Trust me Spidey, Krauser is plenty 'buff' enough. :D

Now this is a good excuse to get one of Sideshow's "The Dead" figures.
As my bud Dan (ghettoenhanced) said, "Leon will be fighting all of my DEAD figures". :rock

Trust me Spidey, Krauser is plenty 'buff' enough. :D
Well I still hope he'll turn out better. I'm sure he will. But I'd like HT to make a special body for him like they did for Drago. Krauser is supposed to be BIG, much bigger than Leon. And the figure is far from that :D

Well I still hope he'll turn out better. I'm sure he will. But I'd like HT to make a special body for him like they did for Drago. Krauser is supposed to be BIG, much bigger than Leon. And the figure is far from that :D

The actual Krauser figure definitely looks "buffer" when you see it up close.

Definitely must buys. With all of HT's detail that they put into their Spec. Ops figures and military figures/weapons, you can see that these will be badass. Can't wait :rock

I didn't notice these until late Sunday Night. I never thought to look for them in the horror section. They look freaking amazing! I'm going to try and get at least a couple of them.

Back