Official Hot Toys Resident Evil Figures Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surprised no one is talking bout this

Its going on in the RE Custom figure's thread for some reason. Probably makes sense to move it over here though. Really, I'm over the top stoked for these. Its about time someone picked up the license and since this is probably the biggest brand DAM has on hand (RE is still bigger than Assassins Creed right?) I can see them really pulling out all the stops to impress with these. Hot Toys really seemed like they started phoning it in on their few RE stuff about halfway through their RE5 figures and videogame figures in general were always at the bottom of their priorities, so to see it in the hands of someone who may be willing to actually put some love and care into these is exciting.

HOPEFULLY, their RE2 figures do well enough that they are open to exploring earlier games in the series, like what they are doing with AC. Some official REmake figures would be frigging awesome. Sure, the Hot Toys Stars Chris & Wesker are good, and theres that slimmer bootleg Chris out there with a REmake based headsculpt, but something official and with modern production values behind is potentially really exciting.

Just nabbed a BSAA Jill for 290 on eBay, a lot but considering they go for 350-400 I feel a bit lucky! Now if only I could get BSAA Chris for the same price. That would be a miracle... I've wanted the BSAA Chris for years. :(

Just nabbed a BSAA Jill for 290 on eBay, a lot but considering they go for 350-400 I feel a bit lucky! Now if only I could get BSAA Chris for the same price. That would be a miracle... I've wanted the BSAA Chris for years. :(

hope the arms not stained by the black fabric.

Honestly, you can get more accurate Chris Redfields unofficially without the rubber body issue, tons of hot toys quality repro heads, better outfits, etc.

Honestly, you can get more accurate Chris Redfields unofficially without the rubber body issue, tons of hot toys quality repro heads, better outfits, etc.

i don't know about the better outfit.

Back