1/6 Hot Toys - The Flash - The Flash Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
“I need you here now, Barry”

Are YOU ready? ‘Everyone’s favorite scarlet speedster is finally making his way to the big screen! The Flash, a.k.a Barry Allen, pushes the limits of his superpowers, trying to travel back in time in order to change the events of the past. However, his attempt to save his family inadvertently alters the future, Barry becomes trapped in a reality in which General Zod has returned, threatening annihilation, and there are no Super Heroes to turn to.

Adding onto The Flash collection, Hot Toys is thrilled to bring to you the newest 1/6th scale The Flash collectible figure ahead of the movie’s official release.
Inspired by the appearance of Ezra Miller as The Flash/Barry Allen in the movie, the screen-accurate figure features a newly developed Barry Allen head sculpt and The Flash cowled head with interchangeable lower faces, both heads come with separate rolling eyeballs system that allows angle adjustments.

His costume beautifully tailored in classic red scheme, accompanied with silver accents. The Flash’s signature emblem with LED light-up function, and specially applied with golden yellow luminous patterns on costume to emphasize his abilities in action. The figure also includes an additional helmet with visor accessories and adjustable lightning effects to complete his look. A specially designed LED lighted figure stand with The Flash logo that allows unique display.

A Special Edition available in selected markets will offer a life size The Flash Signet Ring as exclusive bonus accessory. You’re welcome to slide and open it to show off your true fandom.

Hold onto the colliding worlds and bring home the Flash figure by pre-ordering today!

diPPaHh.jpg
NlGoXvM.jpg
iDSnl3H.jpg
ErqAfzk.jpg
njaiLUc.jpg
s8JSKM4.jpg

Gzvja1c.jpg
GDA3qkx.jpg
FtQgcBj.jpg
F8G43S4.jpg
26HZxIP.jpg
xVaSTAJ.jpg
c8ybND9.jpg
MKuAScP.jpg
RnLh0LP.jpg

3wGiboS.jpg

Last edited:
They were able to find a pretty good way to nearly hide the seam line where the clavicle/neck pieces swap out. Overall, a very good looking figure. Too bad their non-Affleck Batman looks so bad. So far I would say HT is 2 for 3. Hopefully their Sasha Calle Supergirl is as good as this and Keaton rather than as bad as Fatman and WB100 Wonder Woman

Last edited:
This is a pass for me simply because the suit looks far superior with the yellow lines and I know from my Black Panther figure I will never display it like that. Without the lines, I just see red pajamas. I'll keep my JL version.

Wow! What an amazing looking figure. The light up features are pretty neat as well.

If I do end up getting this, Flash would be a great fit for the InArt Joker jail dio!

Wow this is an absolutely stunning looking figure. From the fantastic sculpts to the really cool texture on the suit to the lightup feature in the chest.

There is some ugly bunching up of the suit in running poses, but I probably wouldn't have him in those anyway.

The suit looks better here than it does in the movie, movie suit looks too fake. But that said no interest from me.

It looks like a well executed figure.

I’ll have to see what the movie does with Barry’s character but even moreso the entire story world Zack created. If I don’t really care for what that is, then I won’t get it. If I like it then I’ll get it.

They were able to find a pretty good way to nearly hide the seam line where the clavicle/neck pieces swap out. Overall, a very good looking figure. Too bad their non-Affleck Batman looks so bad. So far I would say HT is 2 for 3. Hopefully their Sasha Calle Supergirl is as good as this and Keaton rather than as bad as Fatman and WB100 Wonder Woman

If this is the seam, I'm wondering how they are able to have a version of the suit with holes and another without. 2 different protos and one suit is more up to date than the other?

flashSeam.jpg

They look like 2 different suit prototypes. In the images of Barry's head apart from the holes, the lines of the suit are more marked

Back