Official Hot Toys Resident Evil Figures Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone said that they were letting you get pre orderes at SDCC ( don't know if that's true or not) But SEVERAL peopel have siad they were quoted a 149.99-159.99 price point each.

Got to get leon and Ada, but that will probobly be it for me, MIGHt get ashley if they make her, just so i can have my zombies eating her.

god i hated how she ran into the enimes.

Where's that guy who knows someone from Hot Toys, maybe he can ask when we can expect these. :lol

Thanks for the pics Boba Ben and Sachiel, I am itching to get my hands on these figures and to have a display with The Dead Zombies!! :rock

They kick ass!!

44.jpg

41.jpg

42.jpg

Where's that guy who knows someone from Hot Toys, maybe he can ask when we can expect these. :lol

I asked last week, there's no new info to give out and this was the answer-

Hi Jeff,

Sorry for my late response.

Well, I don’t have more information for you at this moment. By the way, have you ever seen our prototypes of those figures at SDCC this year? If you do so, you can see we’ll have 5 characters coming out.

Anyway, I’ll keep you posted!

Many thanks!

As soon as I know I'll let you guys know, rest assured.

From tonight's Hot Toys Newsletter:

Biohazard 4 (Resident Evil 4) collectible figures update - Besides of Movie Masterpiece Series, Hot Toys is trying the best to expand our license category and bring you more and more 1/6th characters from TV drama, comics as well as video games, etc. Today, we are pleased to announce the next one will be the bloody hunting video game - Biohazard 4 (Resident Evil 4)! If you were lucky enough and attended the SDCC this year, you must already take the first peek of those figures at Sideshow’s booth. If you didn’t, click on the thumbnail to see the captured prototypes which debuted in SDCC. There will be at least 5 figures photographically released and more detailed will be announced in next month. So stay tuned at our web site www.HotToys.com.hk to ensure you haven’t miss out anything.

At least we have official new from Hot Toys now! :rock

Hurray! So i'd say sideshow might be pre-ordering them by december, and a tenative ship of 2nd to third quarter 2008.

That's my guess anyways :)

Here is what they cost at SDCC...

<TABLE></TD></TR><TBODY></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width="80%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left width="10%">6361

</TD><TD align=left width="90%">12" Chainsaw Killer - Resident (1)

</TD></TR><TR><TD align=left width="10%"></TD><TD align=left width="90%">Unit Price: 154.99 each

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD vAlign=top width="20%">Order Placed

</TD></TR></TBODY><TABLE></TD></TR><TBODY></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width="80%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left width="10%">6360

</TD><TD align=left width="90%">12" Krauzer (Evil) - Resident (1)

</TD></TR><TR><TD align=left width="10%"></TD><TD align=left width="90%">Unit Price: 154.99 each

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width="80%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left width="10%">6359

</TD><TD align=left width="90%">12" Krauzer - Resident Evil (1)

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width="80%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left width="10%">6358

</TD><TD align=left width="90%">12" Leon (RPD) - Resident Evil (1)

</TD></TR></TBODY>
</TD></TR></TBODY>
</TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width="80%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left width="10%">6357

</TD><TD align=left width="90%">12" Leon - Resident Evil (1)

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Here is what they cost at SDCC...

<TABLE></TD></TR><TBODY></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width="80%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left width="10%">6361

</TD><TD align=left width="90%">12" Chainsaw Killer - Resident (1)

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width="80%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left width="10%">6360

</TD><TD align=left width="90%">12" Krauzer (Evil) - Resident (1)

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width="80%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left width="10%">6359

</TD><TD align=left width="90%">12" Krauzer - Resident Evil (1)

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width="80%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left width="10%">6358

</TD><TD align=left width="90%">12" Leon (RPD) - Resident Evil (1)

</TD></TR></TBODY>
</TD></TR></TBODY>
</TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width="80%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left width="10%">6357

</TD><TD align=left width="90%">12" Leon - Resident Evil (1)

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Hot Toys is getting pricey on us but were are paying top dollar for top quality.:D:chew

I want to know why HT can do those fantastic Rambo figures for under $100, yet these cost $155. That's one of the things that bugs me about HT, their pricing is just so totally random.

Back