Official Hot Toys Resident Evil Figures Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just a guess, But I'd say that their pricing is PROBOBLY related to their liscensing costs.
but no matter what, I KNOW I'll get one of the leons.....but which one? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

New pics!
https://com5.runboard.com/bmedicom.f14.t12342|offset=70

Nice. And about time they announced them. :lol

Something that I've been wondering, does Krauser, atleast the mutated version) have a new muscle body? I'm not talking about the mutated parts either. :rolleyes::D

I want to know why HT can do those fantastic Rambo figures for under $100, yet these cost $155. That's one of the things that bugs me about HT, their pricing is just so totally random.
Yeah Licensing probably has something to do with it, but also the clothing and accessories on the RE4 figures are way better than the Rambo figures.

Also they'll probably be a good $20-25 cheaper at other online stores. Sideshow was selling the Aliens Warrior for $130 and it was $110 at a few shops when it first came out.

Hmmm, I have to say I'm not too impressed by the Chainsaw Killer figure. He just looks a bit plain to me... not sure why but I don't get a $155 cool feel out of him.

But the Leon (RPD) looks great and I think he'll be a definite purchase.

Good to know, that might be it. Standing alone its hard to get a sense of his presence among the other figures.

Well since Hot Toys has announced them, Sideshow either has to have them for pre order this Thursday or at least release their own preview of the RE4 figures.

Also they'll probably be a good $20-25 cheaper at other online stores. Sideshow was selling the Aliens Warrior for $130 and it was $110 at a few shops when it first came out.
Good point, I forgot about that.

Well since Hot Toys has announced them, Sideshow either has to have them for pre order this Thursday or at least release their own preview of the RE4 figures.
I really hope so, I want these now!!!

What exactly is the relationship between Sideshow and Hot Toys? Does SSC just distribute Hot Toys? Can you order from Hot Toys directly?

What exactly is the relationship between Sideshow and Hot Toys? Does SSC just distribute Hot Toys? Can you order from Hot Toys directly?

Their exact relationship is unclear. Mainly Sideshow just distributes Hot Toys in the US, but Hot Toys designed the LOTR Hobbits bodies for Sideshow, which implies a growing connection.

You can order Hot Toys products from non-Sideshow sources. Some US webstores import them from Asian dealers. They usually get released in Asia much earlier, but the prices tend to be higher. Although Sideshow doesn't import every Hot Toys figure(they don't import the military figures for example).

I think its 100% that these will go up for pre-order during Spooktacular week (October 25th-November 2nd)

Here is a custom Hunk I just finished for DarkSpidey. :rock

DSCN3502.jpg

DSCN3503.jpg

DSCN3505.jpg

DSCN3508.jpg

DSCN3511.jpg

DSCN3512.jpg

More pics in my custom thread! :rock

Wow, you've added a lot to that since the first pictures you posted... love the blood on the barrel of the gun. Very nice touch, and a very DA figure :rock

Hot Toys said:
More about Biohazard 4 (Resident Evil 4) Collectible figures - Let us bring you more news of our Biohazard 4 figures before debut their official product images next week, such as each character/figure will come along with their equipments and weapons, especially the SECRET WEAPON from the game! And you might not know we have spent almost a year on developing this line, aiming to make a perfect ratio for these video game figures. More news will coming out next week, so don’t miss it...
Looks like these might go up for pre-order this month!! *crosses fingers*

Back