Official Hot Toys Resident Evil Alice thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: R.E. Afterlife, any chance we might see figures?

I don't think so ..it was apparently very hard to secure the r.e movie license and they have been trying to get it for years,and i'm sure it probably cost them a fair bit of $$$ to get it ..i hardly think they will just give us one or two figs from the latest movie and just leave it at that , and i think hot toys themselves confirmed that they were doing figures of alice from each movie starting with afterlife.

That's what I meant with variations. I have a feeling we're just going to be getting figures of Alice.

Alice figures and Jill from Apocalypse would be enough for me.

That's what I meant with variations. I have a feeling we're just going to be getting figures of Alice.

Ya ..i think so, but i don't care.. the figures of Alice are the ones i want, shame that i might have to hide them when my friend is over as i'm sure he will slap me in the face for buying any figure from one of those movies:lol

Ya ..i think so, but i don't care.. the figures of Alice are the ones i want, shame that i might have to hide them when my friend is over as i'm sure he will slap me in the face for buying any figure from one of those movies:lol

:lol just slap him with a fish.

I'd be in for a Jill, Nemesis and executioner if they neglect to make video game versions. Otherwise I'm fine with just Alice.

I don't think so ..it was apparently very hard to secure the r.e movie license and they have been trying to get it for years,and i'm sure it probably cost them a fair bit of $$$ to get it ..i hardly think they will just give us one or two figs from the latest movie and just leave it at that , and i think hot toys themselves confirmed that they were doing figures of alice from each movie starting with afterlife.

From what I gathered from the announcement, it wasn't "movies" but singular, and only Afterlife. And as much as we here would like this to happen, it doesn't change the fact that the majority of RE fans think the movies sucked. So I think we'll likely see another Watchmen, with two figures released (likely Alice and Claire) with potentially an Alice variant. They aren't exactly known for delving deep into licenses, regardless of how mainstream the movies are. :huh

Yea but imo the movies suck and it's the game figures that i would want.

IMO your O sucks and IMO gave figures is a sucky idea. Why would you want game figures?:)

And rightfully so! The movies suck :lol Seriously though a Jill figure from Apocalypse would be fantastic and Nemesis (game vers or movie) is a grail figure of mine. I hate to admit it since I hate RE: Extinction the most, but an Alice figure from that movie would be a little tempting since I do like her look in that one.

I agree. My point though is just because it doesn't say HotToys on the box, doesn't mean it sucks. She's a solid figure, especially for a 3rd party release. As for HT, I'm betting it's only for Afterlife and we'll probably get only 2 characters from the license before they move on to something else. :(

Oh, I never said or implied it sucked because it wasn't HT, the head sculpt is a disgrace in and of itself in my opinion :rotfl!

If only Bros. Productions R.E. Alice had been as well made as their Pfeiffer Catwoman... granted, the likeness isn't as crucial in the Pfeiffer figure due to the mask, but still...
The outfit on Alice is pretty good though.

I do hope we get more than just different versions of Alice though...
But, whatever the case may be, I want some news/pics now dammit!

And rightfully so! The movies suck :lol Seriously though a Jill figure from Apocalypse would be fantastic and Nemesis (game vers or movie) is a grail figure of mine. I hate to admit it since I hate RE: Extinction the most, but an Alice figure from that movie would be a little tempting since I do like her look in that one.

I'm gonna slap YOU with a fish. :tap

Awesome! ..but the whole mms numbering thing has me confused.

Movie Masterpiece series figure # 139

I do understand what "mms" means and the numbering.
:slap ..sorry for a second there i thought barney was a higher mms number then alice, just a mistake:)

..but hot toys have previewed figures in odd orders before.

Nice looking forward to this.

This will be a "hot" toy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back