Official Hot Toys Resident Evil Alice thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: R.E. Afterlife, any chance we might see figures?

Any more news on this?
I haven't heard anything since the announcement...

Movie is released on friday..Maybe we will get something then.

Hope so!
Can't wait to see what HT can do with this license.

Ok guys I need me some confirmation. Is it just Alice they're making or can we expect a figure of Wentworth Miller's Chris Redfield?

I have a feeling that HT will kick off the line with Milia and probably Ali too and then see if they sell before going too far into anything else.

I'm sure they'll make a couple of figures (at least) of Milla's character and then probably a Jill. Not sure the male characters are strong enough to get any attention from HT...

I'm not expecting too much from HT as far as depth. I'd be surprised though, if they didn't do Nemesis.

I think they'll make Alice, Claire and Chris from Afterlife, and maybe Alice from 1-3 as well...although I'd really like a figure of Spence from the first film. He was such an evil git I was rooting for him.

alice would rock out loud.

I know it would never happen... but I would love to see a Hot Toys caliber zombie figure...

Yea but imo the movies suck and it's the game figures that i would want.

Ok, your opinion, you stated it, now you can move on.

Yeah some zombies or maybe nemisis would be cool, but I can do without the regular characters.

Saw RE: Afterlife last night and enjoyed it quite a lot!
Can't wait to see HT's figures. I bet they will give us to versions of Milla: the "attack on Umbrella HQ look" and the costume she wears in the rest of the movie.

I have the HT Scofield but HT has come leaps and bounds since then and I wanna see what a 2010 Wentworth sculpt would look like by Hot Toys. Enterbay's is great too bit I think we're getting the shaft since there are no updates and only vague answers about the line.

I have the HT Scofield but HT has come leaps and bounds since then and I wanna see what a 2010 Wentworth sculpt would look like by Hot Toys. Enterbay's is great too bit I think we're getting the shaft since there are no updates and only vague answers about the line.

Enterbay blows donkeys. They charge almost double Medi prices and the bodies are even more fragile. You'd probably be better off having one of the boardies like Boot25 redo the Scofield head for ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back