Official Hot Toys Resident Evil Alice thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: R.E. Afterlife, any chance we might see figures?

whatever . its not trolling its asking a question. seriosly whats with some of you.

whatever . its not trolling its asking a question. seriosly whats with some of you.

You asked, it was answered... and you're still here. The fact that someone started this thread means that there's a desire for this figure to be made. And it's not a crime to like the movies either. I'm not jumping in the anime thread bashing people who like Naruto and 12 year old girls flashing boobies and panties am I? :huh

who the hell said i was bashing. i asked the guy why he wanted toys from this movie. most people hate it. i wanted to know why he liked it. i didnt come here saying . wow you suck for liking the movies and all, it was a simple question. so calm the hell down.

woah actually i look back now and i did say some stuff that i didnt mean to say. my bad guys.

Alice in Resident Evil = Mary Sue.

Nothing in the movies is as good as Resident Evil 4 or 5.

The big bad in the first movie is like the first monster you kill off in RE 2.

Easy to make a "Movie Chris" Just get the Scolfield head sculpt and stick it on the BSSA Chris and Viola!!

happiness.gif

you got your wish dude. hot toys picked up the afterlife license.

Whoa!
What? When?

That's awesome!
Going to check it out immediately! Thanks for the heads up.

The just annouced it today.

Yeah, saw it posted in the General Collectibles area.
Frigging brilliant!
I hope it won't be too long before we get to see pics.

Probaly at comic con.

Excited for Mila/Alice figs! I hope they make Ali and Sienna too!

I enjoy these movies. They are pretty cheesy and way too far off from the videogames to really warrant any comparison at this point. It's not like abbott and costello meet frankenstein is a horror movie, but it uses bits and pieces and characters from them. RE movies are kinda like that, except with alot of science fiction and action sequences...much more then the games, anyway..(RE4 could be made into a movie itself for the action sequences IMO)

My favorite games were 2 and 4...for some reason Leon is always the character I play as. That being said...I wish he'd show up in the film, just to see how it'd go.

So hell yeah! Bring on a Mila with two machetes and two shotguns and a ____ ton of ammo. There are not nearly enough zombie killers

Apparently HT got the license for all movies, so maybe we'll see all four incarnations of Alice.

I hope we see Jill, Nemesis an The Executioner but if we don't, at least my wallet can rest a bit.

I would really love to see a Claire Redfield, i hate having to find tons of parts to build her myself. and Claire looks awsome in Afterlife. but ofc they are only making Alice at moment, i guess one day il get her if i want more resident evil stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back