Official Hot Toys Resident Evil Alice thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be tempting. I have all the game figures. Do I really need the movie ones. Game > Movie.

Depending on the face sculpt I might take the plunge, I'll be buying it just for the sculpt (Milla FTW!), because the movie stunk...so hard. RE 3 is still my fave.

You honestly can't see it?! :dunno

Why so surprised? ..after a second look i can see it , but it just about visible and it was easy to miss.

take a CLOSER look at her arm RIGHT ABOVE the arm-sock thingy. you can see the separation and overhang from the plastic upper arm where the ball-joint plugs into it.

Thank god:pray: ..no rubber arms!:)

Re: R.E. Afterlife, any chance we might see figures?

Guess who's coming :

awesome news!

can't wait. I'm definitely in for this. I was gonna take the plunge and get the extinction one but I definitely like this outfit better.

maybe ill just get that bootleg one's outfit If I feel like it.

Weird how they put the mask on her afterwards...there are pics of her with and without them. Wonder whats up with that.

newrelease_015.jpg

21432a87.jpg

Yeah, been wondering about that myself...
Maybe someone hadn't secured final approval before revealing the figure?

Regardless, the pics are on the web and what I've seen so far looks good.

Yeah, definitely. Especially considering the 'final production piece may change' stamp on her. Guess they wanted to emphasize the 'prototype' part.

I have a feeling like posted above that final likeness hasn't been approved as whomever set it up probably ____ed up and posted it without the facial mask.

I didn't think the full face was spot on, but with the mask on the top half actually looks 100% there. Must be something in the lower half of the face....

Finally Alice! Now we need the other versions of her as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back