Official Hot Toys Resident Evil Alice thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: R.E. Afterlife, any chance we might see figures?

Do you guys think HT will develop a new body to suit Milla's figure?
Hopefully they will at least give her small boobs...

Do you guys think HT will develop a new body to suit Milla's figure?
Hopefully they will at least give her small boobs...

Probably just use the Ripley torso on the modern Female TT.

I'd like to know the extent of Hot Toys' licence. Whether it means characters from all 4 films, or if they pull a Perseus and just give us the Alice from each.

Well I hope they don't start with Afterlife, even though I wouldn't mind an Afterlife one. But an Alice from each film would most likely be enough for me.

Would rather collect the video games versions of the other characters.

In a recent Q and A, someone asked about more figures from Resident Evil 5, and the response was something like 'more soon'.

To hell with Alice, I already have the Bro. Productions one. Gimme a goddam Nemesis! :(

Yeah, but the head sculpt on the Bros. production one is a disgrace... actually, so is the body.
We need HT quality for Milla!

In a recent Q and A, someone asked about more figures from Resident Evil 5, and the response was something like 'more soon'.

I really hope we get a Battle Suit Jill, LIN BSAA Chris and a Majini Executioner (fat chance on the Executioner but still I like to dream).

I hope something is shown from this line soon ..i'm loving her look in afterlife , its going to be one sexy figure!

Yeah, but the head sculpt on the Bros. production one is a disgrace... actually, so is the body.
We need HT quality for Milla!

Do you own it? The head actually isn't as bad as haters make it out to be. The body's as easy as switching it out with a better one.

Do you own it? The head actually isn't as bad as haters make it out to be. The body's as easy as switching it out with a better one.

Yeah, All the pictures I've seen reveal it to be a pretty decent head sculpt. Not a disgrace at all.

and agreed on making Nemesis.

I wonder how differnt each sculpt for alice will be? ..i hope they change more then just the hairscupts for each version of her.

Here's mine:

DSC02821.jpg

DSC02823.jpg

DSC02822.jpg

She's sporting Tirad's Eva body with the small chest and has been repainted.

I'm a big fan of Milla Jovovich so I'm ok with spending 150+ for the stock figure only to switch the body (35+) and getting a repaint. But for that kinda money I'll probably get a much much better figure and likeness from HT.

Incidentally, does anybody have the other R.E. 3 bootleg figure? There was another that came with "real" hair. The likeness seemed to be slightly better on that one...

I wonder how differnt each sculpt for alice will be? ..i hope they change more then just the hairscupts for each version of her.

I could see them doing the same thing they've done with all their Arnold sculpts so far. All very similar expressions.

I just hope they don't give her an expression like Black widow's. I hope she has a proper intense (but not too intense :lol) look to her.

She's sporting Tirad's Eva body with the small chest and has been repainted.

I'm a big fan of Milla Jovovich so I'm ok with spending 150+ for the stock figure only to switch the body (35+) and getting a repaint. But for that kinda money I'll probably get a much much better figure and likeness from HT.

Incidentally, does anybody have the other R.E. 3 bootleg figure? There was another that came with "real" hair. The likeness seemed to be slightly better on that one...

I only paid $100 for mine, it didn't need a repaint (admittedly it would look better with one but it's not bad), but it did need to be switched it to a Triad small-chest Alpha bod which, loose, cost me $30.

Glad you liked yours better than I did mine dude, but I think we can agree that a Hot Toys version would be a lot better.
Besides, I'm going to take a wild guess and say HT will first release an Afterlife version, not an Extinction one.
Hey, but here's hoping they do make a Nemesis for ya! :D

Glad you liked yours better than I did mine dude, but I think we can agree that a Hot Toys version would be a lot better.
Besides, I'm going to take a wild guess and say HT will first release an Afterlife version, not an Extinction one.
Hey, but here's hoping they do make a Nemesis for ya! :D

I agree. My point though is just because it doesn't say HotToys on the box, doesn't mean it sucks. She's a solid figure, especially for a 3rd party release. As for HT, I'm betting it's only for Afterlife and we'll probably get only 2 characters from the license before they move on to something else. :(

I agree. My point though is just because it doesn't say HotToys on the box, doesn't mean it sucks. She's a solid figure, especially for a 3rd party release. As for HT, I'm betting it's only for Afterlife and we'll probably get only 2 characters from the license before they move on to something else. :(

Which are likely to be just Alice variations.

Which are likely to be just Alice variations.

I don't think so ..it was apparently very hard to secure the r.e movie license and they have been trying to get it for years,and i'm sure it probably cost them a fair bit of $$$ to get it ..i hardly think they will just give us one or two figs from the latest movie and just leave it at that , and i think hot toys themselves confirmed that they were doing figures of alice from each movie starting with afterlife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back