Official Hot Toys Appleseed pics and spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me guille de imbecil
now I know what it is i feel stupid. Yeah he has the marines from aliens
thanks for clarifing that. For a moment i thought hot toys was a movie!!!!!!!!

:chew:chew

all good bro :rock :rock

they are a company in hong kong that makes absolutely amazing 1/6 scale figures and other stuff.

they just keep getting better and better.

I'm not a huge Appleseed fan, but those are amazing pieces. HT is pretty much leaving all other 1/6 companies in the dust.

Those are freaking amazing!

I want some Ghost in the Shell stuff. :D

I'm thinking they'll be on par with with the RE figs. $149-169.

US$129.99 and US$179.99 at toys2.

I just noticed that she is about 11" tall and he is almost 15" tall.

Last edited:
I hope these proto pics are pretty spot on to what the final product will be, except Briareos "eye" should be red shouldn't it?

I hope these proto pics are pretty spot on to what the final product will be, except Briareos "eye" should be red shouldn't it?

i actually rented it today and am watching it right now....yep it is red...although maybe it changes between both, not sure I haven't seen the whole movie yet.

Awesome! Sideshow will be selling them!
So going by the Resident Evil release dates, I don't expect these before Q1 of '08. That solves that problem, now the price. Looking at how much more elaborate these figures are compared to the RE figures, I'm expecting Deunan to be about $150, and Briareos to be about $200.
:eek:
Might be difficult to save up for these, at least there is a better chance of getting them now.
:banana

Awesome! Sideshow will be selling them!
So going by the Resident Evil release dates, I don't expect these before Q1 of '08. That solves that problem, now the price. Looking at how much more elaborate these figures are compared to the RE figures, I'm expecting Deunan to be about $150, and Briareos to be about $200.
:eek:
Might be difficult to save up for these, at least there is a better chance of getting them now.
:banana

US$129.99 and US$179.99 at toys2 but I'll bet SS will have the prices you listed.

https://toys2.net/home.php

i actually rented it today and am watching it right now....yep it is red...although maybe it changes between both, not sure I haven't seen the whole movie yet.

So what did you think of the movie?
I thought it was a cross between Robocop and Blade Runner if you want to speak in non-Anime terms.

If you liked it check out Ghost In The Shell. It has the same feel as Appleseed and both were created by Masamune Shirow. If you really like the whole android hunter storyline check out Bubble Gum Crisis - it's like Blade Runner but the hunters are all beautiful women.

So what did you think of the movie?
I thought it was a cross between Robocop and Blade Runner if you want to speak in non-Anime terms.

If you liked it check out Ghost In The Shell. It has the same feel as Appleseed and both were created by Masamune Shirow. If you really like the whole android hunter storyline check out Bubble Gum Crisis - it's like Blade Runner but the hunters are all beautiful women.

i really enjoyed it...just turned it off actually. it could have easily been a 2 or three part movie so they could have flushed more background stuff out but I really enjoyed it. I'll definitely check out Ghost. Thanks for the info. Glad there is going to be a follow-up movie.

In the first movie, his eye is red. Looks like in Ex Machina, it's gonna be Green.

exmachina_a_1280.jpg

Back