Official Halo 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I'm going through multiplayer again and picking up those achievements. I want to start working on the Legendary Achievements but I can never seem to play a Legendary map. Are they only on social matches? I've been playing Ranked for the past couple of days and can't seem to play a legendary....

papo you can get those on the Mythics maps. thats where i got them.

Yea, I always liked Halo multiplayer. The one thing that bugged me was that if you had a game of a certain size you had to press D-Up to talk, but now with party, that isn't as annoying anymore.

ahhh..those were the days!

papo you can get those on the Mythics maps. thats where i got them.

Haven't even gotten those yet, going to have to download them.

On another note, I'm going through to get the Campaign Meta-Scoring achievements if anybody else wants to do some co-op to make it a little easier.

Haven't even gotten those yet, going to have to download them.

On another note, I'm going through to get the Campaign Meta-Scoring achievements if anybody else wants to do some co-op to make it a little easier.

LMK whens a good time. I need to finish the campaign and collect some skulls.

Picture001.jpg

got about 30 more waiting for the new place. the other night my girl headbutted the wall accidentally and they all came crashing down on the bed. for now they are in a box :(

and i have about 1500 halo points just sitting here..need to cash those in lol

got about 30 more waiting for the new place. the other night my girl headbutted the wall accidentally and they all came crashing down on the bed. for now they are in a box :(

and i have about 1500 halo points just sitting here..need to cash those in lol

Nice dude!! didint know you were into Halo!! :rock i love halo! and have my share of toys! lol but all from the Campaign! Plus Master Chief 12inch and the 1st Koto Statue plus the first 4 books!! :rock kick ass collection

HIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Nice dude!! didint know you were into Halo!! :rock i love halo! and have my share of toys! lol but all from the Campaign! Plus Master Chief 12inch and the 1st Koto Statue plus the first 4 books!! :rock kick ass collection

HIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

HIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

yea love halo...been playing since day one...i thought we owned some people together a while back on multiplayer...i still play but def. lost my edge... my brother is sick at halo, he took down a couple of tourneys in nyc back when halo 2 came out. but hes married and has no time anymore lol.

my goal is to get 200 of the mcfarlane spartans...i tried to buy a retail store out recently...they wanted 9 $ a figure for 150 figures...i told them to go ^^^^ themselves lol.

i have mad campaign figures, but just am focused on army building the spartans...you want any of my covenant figures? they are just sitting in a box somewhere.

HIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

yea love halo...been playing since day one...i thought we owned some people together a while back on multiplayer...i still play but def. lost my edge... my brother is sick at halo, he took down a couple of tourneys in nyc back when halo 2 came out. but hes married and has no time anymore lol.

my goal is to get 200 of the mcfarlane spartans...i tried to buy a retail store out recently...they wanted 9 $ a figure for 150 figures...i told them to go ^^^^ themselves lol.

i have mad campaign figures, but just am focused on army building the spartans...you want any of my covenant figures? they are just sitting in a box somewhere.

Papo! if you can find the box! Sumba!!!!! ill take anything Halo! lol

Have you read the books?

and yes back in the day we did own some ^^^^^es!!:lol

Papo! if you can find the box! Sumba!!!!! ill take anything Halo! lol

Have you read the books?

and yes back in the day we did own some ^^^^^es!!:lol

yea i read 3 of the books, but never got around reading some of the others..i am pumped to see the new game next year cause the fall of reach is some crazy ass battle. ill hit u up when i find the box. packing up tons of stuff over the next few weeks.

yea i read 3 of the books, but never got around reading some of the others..i am pumped to see the new game next year cause the fall of reach is some crazy ass battle. ill hit u up when i find the box. packing up tons of stuff over the next few weeks.

Sweet papo!! and yeah The Fall of Reach is a sick book!!!:monkey2:monkey2 i am so pumped for Halo Reach!!!:monkey2:monkey2

Im sure i dont need to ask but you getting Halo3: ODST?

did you guys read the trilogy that comes boxed?? i almost bought that the other week, but ended up getting the Gears book instead.

Yes!!! Papo!!
The Fall of Reach
The Flood
First Strike

and you have to get Ghost of Onyx! to complete it!!

All of them are Fantastic Books!! i have read them 3 times already! Eric Nylund who wrote all of em except The Flood is an awesome writer!!!!

sounds like i'll buy the 3 pack then. i read ghosts of onyx when it came out a few years ago...was a great book, but i never had time to read the other three until now.

sounds like i'll buy the 3 pack then. i read ghosts of onyx when it came out a few years ago...was a great book, but i never had time to read the other three until now.

well it will all come together once you read the other 3. it kind of sucks though that you read that one cause now you know whos left and stuff. lol

Yes!!! Papo!!
The Fall of Reach
The Flood
First Strike

and you have to get Ghost of Onyx! to complete it!!

All of them are Fantastic Books!! i have read them 3 times already! Eric Nylund who wrote all of em except The Flood is an awesome writer!!!!

i agree 100% Nylund helps clarify the confusing video game story.

Back