Official Halo 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
who cares? :lol

I care.....

stfu_noob.jpg

anybody know where I can find comparison shots between the McFarlane 12" master chief and other 1/6 scale figures?

you can scope with the battle or sniper rifle as well as the needler and spartan laser

What button do you press? I'm a little through the 1st level and I really can't see what the fuss is about on this game. The game play is so so an the graphics are okay. When stacked against Killzone 2 this seems to pale in comparison.

What button do you press? I'm a little through the 1st level and I really can't see what the fuss is about on this game. The game play is so so an the graphics are okay. When stacked against Killzone 2 this seems to pale in comparison.

click down on right stick....i think

the real fun is the multiplayer

It's a story thing. The story as told from Halo: Combat Evolved through Halo 3 is pure sci-fi bliss. At the time of the first game, the way that the cut scenes flowed seamlessly with the in-game action was something I'd never experienced in a game before. The characters are supremely enjoyable.

And the first time I encountered The Flood in the first game was ridiculously terrifying. (Mind you, it was 2002, I was at home, alone, with all of the lights turned out, playing the game on my brand-new Dolby Digital surround system.)

I've played loads of games with graphics that blow the Halo graphics way, way into orbit, with better gameplay and better multiplayer. But I'd throw them all away and erase them completely from my memory in order to have that first Halo experience all over again.

It's a story thing. The story as told from Halo: Combat Evolved through Halo 3 is pure sci-fi bliss. At the time of the first game, the way that the cut scenes flowed seamlessly with the in-game action was something I'd never experienced in a game before. The characters are supremely enjoyable.

And the first time I encountered The Flood in the first game was ridiculously terrifying. (Mind you, it was 2002, I was at home, alone, with all of the lights turned out, playing the game on my brand-new Dolby Digital surround system.)

I've played loads of games with graphics that blow the Halo graphics way, way into orbit, with better gameplay and better multiplayer. But I'd throw them all away and erase them completely from my memory in order to have that first Halo experience all over again.

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

For me Halo 3 is my first experience with the Halo franchise, and I can't say I'm impressed, it seems like a lackluster overhyped series to me. I played it once maybe twice and have no interest in going back yet.

For me Halo 3 is my first experience with the Halo franchise, and I can't say I'm impressed, it seems like a lackluster overhyped series to me. I played it once maybe twice and have no interest in going back yet.

well like everything else its not for everyone. But the story is amazing. and its why i love this game. Cant wait for the movies.

You forgot to include Martin O'Donnell's thunderous, epic score too!!

You forgot to include Martin O'Donnell's thunderous, epic score too!!

That's what reeled me in on the first game. My friends and I replayed the first mission and the third mission so many times I had everything memorized and we could go through on Legendary like we were playing on Easy. The first Halo is definitely one of the best games of this decade.

I've been trying to like this but to no avail. I mean what was all the hype about!? It feels like your everyday run of the mill generic shooter. The controls are cumbersome, the enemies are generic, if you can ever tell who the enemies are, it feels way to arcade shooter to me. What the hey, I mean you can't even shoot barrels and make them explode?!?

Sigh, what a waste of money.

Back