Official Halo 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I do usually put people to sleep. Yesterday, I even put your mom to bed. No sleeping was involved.

I was trying to give you a compliment about Kit's post about me being turned on and you come back with this.

You make monkey cry :monkey2

I play Halo 3 almost every night :lol

My wife, my best friend and his wife party up and take on ranked. I only started playing since last October but I'm getting pretty good.

Halo 3's Mythic Map Pack Shows up on the Marketplace
Written Thursday, February 26, 2009 by James Parkin

Thanks to a little tip on Twitter, we just found out that the Halo 3 Mythic Map pack is up on the marketplace. Great news, right? Wrong.

LINK

If you try and download the pack you're prompted with, "This offer is not valid in your region, or it has expired."

Which is true, but isn't. The downloadable content will only be unlocked by a redemption code, either coming from a promotional giveaway (see Joystiq's from earlier this week), from someone you know at Microsoft/Bungie, or your Halo Wars CE perk.

Regardless, we do find out that the maps come in at 328MB.

Here's the blurb on the pack on Xbox.com:

The long-awaited Mythic Map Pack drops into Xbox LIVE Marketplace. Investigate Orbital’s abandoned hallways - before it was evacuated, the Quito Space Tether was heralded as the “Civil Engineering Monument of the Millennium.” Witness Assembly, where Scarab hulls loom overhead, being decontaminated in preparation for the city-sized Lekgolo colonies that will breathe life into the massive metal husks. An excavation site surrounded by deadly Forerunner defenses, the mysteries of Sandbox are hidden high above, deep below, and right before your eyes. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.

https://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-2295-Halo-3-s-Mythic-Map-Pack-Shows-up-on-the-Marketplace.html

I play Halo 3 almost every night :lol

My wife, my best friend and his wife party up and take on ranked. I only started playing since last October but I'm getting pretty good.

Same with me. I'm online almost every night with my old room mates from college. At first, my girlfriend just humored me by picking up the controller and playing, but now she's just as addicted as the rest of us. She went ape-^^^^ on the double exp weekend melee last week with team hammers, team swords, and stab-out. At one point she knocked my skull somewhere down past my ass and got a triple kill from it. So proud.

Halo 3's Mythic Map Pack Shows up on the Marketplace
Written Thursday, February 26, 2009 by James Parkin

Thanks to a little tip on Twitter, we just found out that the Halo 3 Mythic Map pack is up on the marketplace. Great news, right? Wrong.

LINK

If you try and download the pack you're prompted with, "This offer is not valid in your region, or it has expired."

Which is true, but isn't. The downloadable content will only be unlocked by a redemption code, either coming from a promotional giveaway (see Joystiq's from earlier this week), from someone you know at Microsoft/Bungie, or your Halo Wars CE perk.

Regardless, we do find out that the maps come in at 328MB.

Here's the blurb on the pack on Xbox.com:

The long-awaited Mythic Map Pack drops into Xbox LIVE Marketplace. Investigate Orbital’s abandoned hallways - before it was evacuated, the Quito Space Tether was heralded as the “Civil Engineering Monument of the Millennium.” Witness Assembly, where Scarab hulls loom overhead, being decontaminated in preparation for the city-sized Lekgolo colonies that will breathe life into the massive metal husks. An excavation site surrounded by deadly Forerunner defenses, the mysteries of Sandbox are hidden high above, deep below, and right before your eyes. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.

https://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-2295-Halo-3-s-Mythic-Map-Pack-Shows-up-on-the-Marketplace.html

So does anyone know when the Mythic map pack becomes available on xboxlive for those who did not get the Halo Wars CE? Cause I checked yesterday and it is still not up.

Looks like I'll be playing some Halo again pretty soon too. :D

:lecture:lecture:lecture

I have been itching to play this again for a while hopefully we can get more guys to join us. The party system will also help a lot because you want have to push up on the controller to talk to your buds.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

I have been itching to play this again for a while hopefully we can get more guys to join us. The party system will also help a lot because you want have to push up on the controller to talk to your buds.

I HATED that, the stupidest thing ever was that stupid button to talk.

Back