Official Halo 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man that is horrible. All the more reason to buy the new halo console. LOL! For real though that sucks.

Thanks guys. I hope it does go quicker than 5 weeks. That Halo console sure is looking very tempting now. But not $400 tempting. :sick

Ok here is what I am thinking. Sometime after midnight I will create a clan. Please let me know what you would prefer the clan tag to be. I am thinking it will be limited but want to pay respect to the board. I am thinking either FREA for Freaks or SSF for Sideshow Freaks. What do you guys think. I will also PM Dave to ask thim if this is ok since this is really his board and title. Also I want to make it clear that this will not be an overly competitive clan. So if you are looking for rank and so on this might not be the best place. Purely a place for freaks to get on and have friendly competition. Some of you I allready have on my friends list. If you wish me to send you a friend request and add you to the clan please PM me your gamer tag and on Tuesday morning I will do so. I hope to have this whole thing up and running by Tuesday at Noon. I will be on vacation the entire week and will add any other members that PM me. If you guys have any other ideas I am open to suggestion. This will be a great week for us Halo fans!

Participants so far:

Bagelsncheesey SSF
The ill Jedi SSF
NightCreeper SSF
Darth Loki SSF
BadMoon SSF
The Josh SSF
Darth Viper SSF
Mfoga SSF
Kain4521 SSF
Karma SSF
Dunddain SSF
SwoopingCloakofSureness SSF
Night Creeper SSF
Fritz SSF
N2Darkness SSF
SSC Nerd SSF

Ok here is what I got so far. I am sending out the rest of the friend requests this afternoon. You still have time to get in on this if you want to. Just PM me!

Last edited:
I agree 100%, it should be SSF.

I got my copy on order today and signed up for Gold so I'm all set for next week.

I am not overly competitive mainly because I know I suck at FPS. I just want to play and chat with all my fellow Freaks.

Sunday- Football game, Family Guy-Blue Harvest

Monday- new season of Heroes

Tuesday- HALO 3

What a great week ahead

I love the casual clan idea, but Bungie announced on their podcast that the clan feature will not be in Halo 3. They said they tricked Xbox Live to essentially include an extra friends list for that feature in Halo 2 but weren't allowed to in 3. There is a rumor that the fall Dashboard update may include clan support. So who knows.

The Dark Lord has approved an official Sideshow Freaks clan. So far we will use SSF. Again PM me your gamer tag so I can set this up. Today is a great day! LOL!

Wow, 8 pages and the game isn't even out yet.

This game is going to rule! Did you here that London is not allowing any retailer to sell it at midnight? They fear crowds bigger than Harry Potter's last book! That to me speaks volumes! I cannot wait for this game!

Ok here is what I am thinking. Sometime after midnight I will create a clan. Please let me know what you would prefer the clan tag to be. I am thinking it will be limited but want to pay respect to the board. I am thinking either FREA for Freaks or SSF for Sideshow Freaks. What do you guys think. I will also PM Dave to ask thim if this is ok since this is really his board and title. Also I want to make it clear that this will not be an overly competitive clan. So if you are looking for rank and so on this might not be the best place. Purely a place for freaks to get on and have friendly competition. Some of you I allready have on my friends list. If you wish me to send you a friend request and add you to the clan please PM me your gamer tag and on Tuesday morning I will do so. I hope to have this whole thing up and running by Tuesday at Noon. I will be on vacation the entire week and will add any other members that PM me. If you guys have any other ideas I am open to suggestion. This will be a great week for us Halo fans!

The ill Jedi SSF
NightCreeper SSF
Darth Loki SSF
BadMoon SSF

Keep in mind that you can invite your friends as well. I have plenty of friends that I currently play with from around the world. I have no problem introducing them to the Freaks and Sideshow.

Back